Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cincy writer calling Steeler fans Trolls/Mindless internet slobs!

Bookmark and Share

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Try going into an establishment to watch a Steeler game in this city. I can't tell you the number of times I have endured a table or more of Bungal fans, when our teams are not playing each other, watching our game and not only cheering against the Steelers (expected) but cheering for our players to go down....I mean cheering that they would be hurt! I didn't read the article. I have no need. I know what kind of character much of their fan base has.

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    he ain't lying....outside of this site there are a lot of dumbass steeler fans.....just go to fever or the aol message board or any other site....... a lot of steeler fans make me sick......every team has a ****** part of their fan base......
    Go to any Bengal messageboard, you think Steeler fans are bad...they are nothing like these dummys. They all have the brain of a ****in fruit fly. go check it out for yourself http://boards.bengals.com/

Draft Pick
    Personally I dont care what any Bungle writer or fan thinks of us... it is pure resentment against us because of our success. They have none... they never won a SB -- and they wont in a long time. They are the Bungles... a laughing stock of the NFL - they went to two SB's and lost both... they have done nothing in 20 years. NOTHING.

F them.
    Blood is Freedoms Stain

At least you don't see our fans with paper bags around their heads as they sit there in embarrassment

Someone was bound to go and stir up the big pot of play-off potential . I say "let them go " .
    Let us watch in amazement as they falter , and stumble way down to the level where they will only begin to understand . A level that they have not known for forever !
    They have tried to" level" a lesson for us to learn .
    Man will they ever be surprised !
    I admire their cockiness , and who would not , considering their sorry excuse for a football team .
    Bengal fans have all the reasons in the world to feel that way . They beat the Super Bowl champs twice . I would probably feel that way too , but , i ain't no Bengal fan .
    I met one tonight , and they are going to the Super Bowl , according to him .
    The road to the Super Bowl is going through Pittsburgh !!!!!!!!!!!
    Please do not be mistaken .

Tailgate Coordinator
    What Gettysburg said.

I'm A "Champion"

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I live in Columbus, Ohio now, between all the buckeye crazy *** fans and Bungles I'm ready to flip the blank out!

I used to live in Powell and I know what you mean...the Bengals crap wasn't as bad in Columbus as were the Brownstains fans.....but now that I live in Northern Kentucky the Bearcat crap is really starting to get on my nerves.......just so the entire world knows that with just 3 weeks left until the Panthers take on the Bearcats.....the Panthers will win that game and redemption for the City of Pittsburgh will be at hand....I say this because with the Steelers losing twice this year they are talking Super Bowl and NCAA BCS Championship around here....Well wouldn't it be nice to see Pitt knock them off, then watch Minnesota, and San Diego take the Bengals out in back to back weeks----and on the last week of the season the NY Jets knock them out of the playoffs.....how funny would that be.....Mid November----the Center of the football world....starting off the new year waiting until next season......could happen and that my friends is my 2010 prediction!
    Oh by the way.....Paul Daugherty or P Daugh as he is called around her....is a Pittsburgh native only leaving the city some 20 years back...so he knows about tradition and what it means to be a Steelers fan......Deep down he has some of that in him

Why should we care what someone writes about? Everyone in the NFL and who is a fan of professional football knows that there are more Steeler fans than any other team and we are nation wide. Sure there are some dumbass fans of the Steelers but most are normal hard working blue collar folks who just want to watch their game and pull for the Steelers. Remember one thing, we Steeler fans have had documentaries made about our loyalty and passion for this team.

STEELER NATION

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    he ain't lying....outside of this site there are a lot of dumbass steeler fans.....just go to fever or the aol message board or any other site....... a lot of steeler fans make me sick......every team has a ****** part of their fan base......
    Unfortunately, it's true. Every fan base has the ones we would like to hide and throw out of the club. That's just how life is. Among any group you will have your *******s who make the rest look bad.

and...
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

Thread Information