Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: The Steelers can still win the division and get the bye week as long as they win out

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #21
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,413
    charles had a good game the other day and kolby smith is no sloutch. while i dont think they will have a day on the ground cause no one does...chambers has stepped up right away and they have some other recievers, while not great have a chance to have a day against us. and exactly....they took the cowboys to OT....that "wasnt possible" either back then

  2. #22
    Top 30 Troyisabeast_43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,645
    My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Todd Haley will want this game bad seeing how we beat him last year in the SB!!!

    --- Added 11/17/2009 at 02:47 PM ---



    Those are the 3 I'm seeing!!
    The Oakland game is here though and they have been pathetic while playing on the East Coast. They have no QB. Have you seen what Jamarcus Russell has done so far this season?? You actually think he has a chance of coming into Pittsburgh and doing anything against the Steelers defense. Todd Haley might want this game bad but unfortunately for him he cant play. The Chiefs are a bad football team and even if the Steelers let them hang around in this game for awhile which they could do they still wont have enough to beat the Steelers.

  3. #23
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,404
    Easy thinking, but each team has 1st round picks, multi millionare players, meaning any giving weekend any team can win.

    Oakland beat Philly this season, Redskins beat the Broncos etc etc....

  4. #24
    Top 30 Troyisabeast_43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,645
    My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    charles had a good game the other day and kolby smith is no sloutch. while i dont think they will have a day on the ground cause no one does...chambers has stepped up right away and they have some other recievers, while not great have a chance to have a day against us. and exactly....they took the cowboys to OT....that "wasnt possible" either back then
    If the Steelers lose to the Chiefs this week then the whole coaching staff should be ****ing fired and tar and feathered and run out of town. There will be absolutely no excuse what so ever for the Steelers to go into Kansas City and lose. If by some miracle it does happen this season is over,and it will by far be the worst loss of the Tomlin coaching era since he took over in 2007. But one more time ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! The Chiefs are not going to beat the Steelers!!!

    --- Added 11/17/2009 at 02:59 PM ---

    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Easy thinking, but each team has 1st round picks, multi millionare players, meaning any giving weekend any team can win.

    Oakland beat Philly this season, Redskins beat the Broncos etc etc....
    Yea they beat Philly in Oakland where the Raiders play better. The Raiders will not win at Heinz Field. Im calling it right now though the Raiders will upset the Bengals in Oakland this Sunday...

  5. #25
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    If the Steelers lose to the Chiefs this week then the whole coaching staff should be ****ing fired and tar and feathered and run out of town. There will be absolutely no excuse what so ever for the Steelers to go into Kansas City and lose. If by some miracle it does happen this season is over,and it will by far be the worst loss of the Tomlin coaching era since he took over in 2007. But one more time ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! The Chiefs are not going to beat the Steelers!!!

    --- Added 11/17/2009 at 02:59 PM ---



    Yea they beat Philly in Oakland where the Raiders play better. The Raiders will not win at Heinz Field. Im calling it right now though the Raiders will upset the Bengals in Oakland this Sunday...

    I called Cinci will drop this game....

    All I'm saying is never under estimate an oppt.!

  6. #26
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post

    Yea they beat Philly in Oakland where the Raiders play better. The Raiders will not win at Heinz Field. Im calling it right now though the Raiders will upset the Bengals in Oakland this Sunday...
    chiefs just won their 7th straight in oakland.....you know those awful chiefs and those raiders who play better at home.

    im just sayin

  7. #27
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,404
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    chiefs just won their 7th straight in oakland.....you know those awful chiefs and those raiders who play better at home.

    im just sayin
    LMAO!

  8. #28
    Top 30 Troyisabeast_43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,645
    My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    chiefs just won their 7th straight in oakland.....you know those awful chiefs and those raiders who play better at home.

    im just sayin
    Ill stand by my predicition that I think the Steelers are going to win out. If Im wrong as seen before on here Ill come back and fully admit it. One thing about myself is I dont change my tune about this Steelers team after they lose one game. Alot of people on here did the same thing last year when the Steelers lost to the Colts in November and fell to 6-3 and said they were in trouble and what did they do they came back and won 5 games in a row after that against teams like the Chargers,Patriots,Cowboys,and Ravens. Did anybody think they were going to win all of those games?? NO.

    Two weeks ago when the Steelers beat the Vikings and Broncos back to back games everybody on here was saying they ready to dominate and are going to the Super Bowl and all that fun stuff. And now all of a sudden after one loss the Steelers are barely going to make the playoffs and have no chance to catch the Bengals at all just because they had one bad game. The Steelers are going to be in the playoffs come January whether it be by division winner or by wildcard and are going to be one of the 4 teams remaining in the AFC I still believe when all is said and done. They have too much talent on defense,and have a championship caliber QB in Ben Roethlisberger who knows how to win and get it done when it matters most.

  9. #29
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Ill stand by my predicition that I think the Steelers are going to win out. If Im wrong as seen before on here Ill come back and fully admit it. One thing about myself is I dont change my tune about this Steelers team after they lose one game. Alot of people on here did the same thing last year when the Steelers lost to the Colts in November and fell to 6-3 and said they were in trouble and what did they do they came back and won 5 games in a row after that against teams like the Chargers,Patriots,Cowboys,and Ravens. Did anybody think they were going to win all of those games?? NO.

    Two weeks ago when the Steelers beat the Vikings and Broncos back to back games everybody on here was saying they ready to dominate and are going to the Super Bowl and all that fun stuff. And now all of a sudden after one loss the Steelers are barely going to make the playoffs and have no chance to catch the Bengals at all just because they had one bad game. The Steelers are going to be in the playoffs come January whether it be by division winner or by wildcard and are going to be one of the 4 teams remaining in the AFC I still believe when all is said and done. They have too much talent on defense,and have a championship caliber QB in Ben Roethlisberger who knows how to win and get it done when it matters most.


    I knew they would have a few bad games along the way even after beating a couple good teams. I hope you're right and we win out, but it'll be tough....

  10. #30
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Ill stand by my predicition that I think the Steelers are going to win out. If Im wrong as seen before on here Ill come back and fully admit it. One thing about myself is I dont change my tune about this Steelers team after they lose one game. Alot of people on here did the same thing last year when the Steelers lost to the Colts in November and fell to 6-3 and said they were in trouble and what did they do they came back and won 5 games in a row after that against teams like the Chargers,Patriots,Cowboys,and Ravens. Did anybody think they were going to win all of those games?? NO.

    Two weeks ago when the Steelers beat the Vikings and Broncos back to back games everybody on here was saying they ready to dominate and are going to the Super Bowl and all that fun stuff. And now all of a sudden after one loss the Steelers are barely going to make the playoffs and have no chance to catch the Bengals at all just because they had one bad game. The Steelers are going to be in the playoffs come January whether it be by division winner or by wildcard and are going to be one of the 4 teams remaining in the AFC I still believe when all is said and done. They have too much talent on defense,and have a championship caliber QB in Ben Roethlisberger who knows how to win and get it done when it matters most.
    im not down on them after one bad game...this team is exactly what i thought they were gonna be

    a big win against the vikings doesnt matter when you lose an easier out of conference game (bears) and get swept in your division. being 2 games behind the bengals is gonna hurt later in the year. i guarantee this team doesnt win out, they arent built for that

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •