Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Steelers can still win the division and get the bye week as long as they win out

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Steelers will lose 3 more, finish 10-6 and be playing for a wildcard.

Bungles will lose this weekend to the Raiders and will make it interesting down the stretch!
    We will lose 3 more ...ya gotta be kidding me??

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Bungles will lose this weekend to the Raiders and will make it interesting down the stretch!
    Bengals lose a few more if Benson is out.....

Johnson may cause more flak between his tv time and chads.... fighting starts

and the steelers can pick off the bengals FB Fui Vakapuna 260lb, if they send him to the practice squad now, the bengals really like him.

our loss may not have been that bad if this plays out.

oh and Arians being fired would be the cream....

Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    We will lose 3 more ...ya gotta be kidding me??
    Sorry man, that's how I see it! 10-6 for the year!

I tell you what we play like we did this weekend on offense and we'll struggle to win at the Chiefs!

My Mood
    colts-hater
    Sorry man, that's how I see it! 10-6 for the year!

I tell you what we play like we did this weekend on offense and we'll struggle to win at the Chiefs!
    The Steelers will bounce back in a big way this week against the Chiefs in KC. The Chiefs are probably one of the 3 or 4 worst teams in football. The Steelers will win this game against KC going away. The Chiefs are the kind of team that just doesnot have what it takes to beat the Steelers and they wont...

ha.

lions hung around, bears beat us, bengals swept us.

chiefs could easily win...its a harsh reality

My Mood
    colts-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    ha.

lions hung around, bears beat us, bengals swept us.

chiefs could easily win...its a harsh reality
    Nope not a reality at all Train sorry to break it to you...The Chiefs especially with Dwayne Bowe being out now literally and Im being dead serious when I say this have no chance in hell of winning this game. Have you watched the Chiefs play this year?? Who the hell do they have on offense now with LJ gone and Bowe suspended other then maybe Chris Chambers that's going to give the Steelers problems?? Their offensive line is horrible and Cassel has been getting sacked a ton every single game. The Chiefs do not have what it takes to beat the Steelers and they wont...Everybody on this board overeacts way too much after the Steelers lose one game. Im telling you right now this division race with the Bengals is going to come down to the final 2 weeks of the regular season and Ill be back to say I told you so when it happens bank on it...

--- Added 11/17/2009 at 02:38 PM ---

Who are they going to lose too then?? They sure as hell arent going to lose to KC,Oakland,or the Browns. So that narrows it down to the 2 with the Ravens,the Packers here at Heinz Field and down in Miami to close out the year. Your telling me the Steelers are going to lose 3 out of those 4 games?? Is Baltimore going to sweep them you think then?? The Packers will not beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Aaron Rodgers will get sacked a ton in that game and plus the Packers are just too inconsistent of a football team to beat the Steelers at Heinz Field. The only games I see them losing are one of the Ravens games and maybe the Miami game but I highly doubt it...

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Nope not a reality at all Train sorry to break it to you...The Chiefs especially with Dwayne Bowe being out now literally and Im being dead serious when I say this have no chance in hell of winning this game. Have you watched the Chiefs play this year?? Who the hell do they have on offense now with LJ gone and Bowe suspended other then maybe Chris Chambers that's going to give the Steelers problems?? Their offensive line is horrible and Cassel has been getting sacked a ton every single game. The Chiefs do not have what it takes to beat the Steelers and they wont...Everybody on this board overeacts way too much after the Steelers lose one game. Im telling you right now this division race with the Bengals is going to come down to the final 2 weeks of the regular season and Ill be back to say I told you so when it happens bank on it...
    im not overreacting...but you are claiming they are a lock to win out. i thought they were a lock to start 3-0. this team will give the chiefs opportunities, let them hang around and get a chance at an upset. everyone on the roster plays down to the opponent. we will see similar games whether its against the chiefs or the patriots. sleeping on the chiefs is just not a good idea, going deep on first and 10 or having every ball batted down is all it takes for brandon flowers or someone to take one to the house. if they are anywhere near as sloppy as they were last week this will be a close game....CAN they blow out KC? of course they can, but they could also lose a heartbreaker....which you saying isnt possible is you being a big time homer after watching this team play thinking they are still the best and unstoppable? lets be serious

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post

--- Added 11/17/2009 at 02:38 PM ---

Who are they going to lose too then?? They sure as hell arent going to lose to KC,Oakland,or the Browns. So that narrows it down to the 2 with the Ravens,the Packers here at Heinz Field and down in Miami to close out the year. Your telling me the Steelers are going to lose 3 out of those 4 games?? Is Baltimore going to sweep them you think then?? The Packers will not beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Aaron Rodgers will get sacked a ton in that game and plus the Packers are just too inconsistent of a football team to beat the Steelers at Heinz Field. The only games I see them losing are one of the Ravens games and maybe the Miami game but I highly doubt it...
    ^perfect example right here....oakland has beat us before, they were a 2 win team back then too. browns, well no that would never happen. ravens, of course they can, miami, of course they can, packers of course they can.

take off the black and gold sunglasses, this team is gonna be in a struggle for a WC spot

Todd Haley will want this game bad seeing how we beat him last year in the SB!!!

--- Added 11/17/2009 at 02:47 PM ---

^perfect example right here....oakland has beat us before, they were a 2 win team back then too. browns, well no that would never happen. ravens, of course they can, miami, of course they can, packers of course they can.

take off the black and gold sunglasses, this team is gonna be in a struggle for a WC spot
    Those are the 3 I'm seeing!!

My Mood
    colts-hater
    im not overreacting...but you are claiming they are a lock to win out. i thought they were a lock to start 3-0. this team will give the chiefs opportunities, let them hang around and get a chance at an upset. everyone on the roster plays down to the opponent. we will see similar games whether its against the chiefs or the patriots. sleeping on the chiefs is just not a good idea, going deep on first and 10 or having every ball batted down is all it takes for brandon flowers or someone to take one to the house. if they are anywhere near as sloppy as they were last week this will be a close game....CAN they blow out KC? of course they can, but they could also lose a heartbreaker....which you saying isnt possible is you being a big time homer after watching this team play thinking they are still the best and unstoppable? lets be serious
    They could lose but it would take a complete implosion to do so. The odds of Ben and the offense having the same kind of problems that they did last week against a not so good Chiefs defense are not very good. This offense has shown flashes of being able to put up a ton of points and if they are anywhere near that level this week the Chiefs will get blown out. The Chiefs have lost every single home game they have played this season and even lost to the Raiders at home earlier this year. Now they did take the Cowboys to overtime and almost won that game but they didnt. The Chiefs offense is very bad and unless the Steelers turn the ball over and give the Chiefs golden opportunities in this game that's the only chance KC has. Im telling you their offense is pathetic. They wont do anything against the Steelers defense especially with no Bowe and no threat of a running game. This is as close to a gimmie game as they come...

Thread Information