Thread: The game in Baltimore in 2 weeks...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

The game in Baltimore in 2 weeks...

Will pretty much determine right there if the Steelers still have a legit chance to win the division. I think that game right there in Baltimore seeing that the Steelers have KC,Oakland,and Cleveland 3 out of the next 4 weeks that game in Baltimore pretty much determines if the Steelers still have a legit shot to catch the Bengals in the division. Because let's face reality and I know any given Sunday anything can happen but unless the Bengals completely implode I dont see them losing the next 3 weeks against the Raiders,Browns,and Lions. With that being said, if the Steelers win that game in Baltimore in 2 weeks they will pretty much guarantee themselves to still be a game back of the Bengals come December 13th when the Bengals go on the road to Minnesota and then play the Chargers in San Diego the following week. At that point the Steelers need to hope the Bengals lose both of those games and they win their last 3 games at home with Green Bay and Baltimore back to back weeks and on the road the final week in Miami... If that all should happen right there the Steelers would finish one game ahead of the Bengals at 13-3 to the Bengals 12-4...

But with the Steelers having 3 out of their next 4 games with the Chiefs,Raiders,and Browns it should keep them still alive in the division hunt. The key game is in Baltimore in 2 weeks if they win that game it should get them to 10-3 overall with the Bengals being 10-2 going into the game in Minnesota December 13th. The bottom line is though and Im realistic here if the Steelers lose one more game in the regular season and the Bengals win one of those games in Minnesota or San Diego they have no chance of catching the Bengals to win the North...

Let's get through KC first though.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityKid5 View Post

But what he says is true...although I think there will be a surprise game in there...the Bengals will lose on eof those games that we think they will win.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityKid5 View Post
    If the Steelers lose in Kansas City next week they will no longer need to think about winning the division because they will then be fighting to try and make the playoffs. The Steelers will beat and damn well better beat the Chiefs or this season pretty much is really going to go downhill...So yes Im going to look past it if you dont mind me saying because Im not a player and Im not playing...

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    If the Steelers lose in Kansas City next week ...
    I will be extra pissed because we're flying out for the game Friday.

I think we'll lose 1 more game and Cincy will lose 2...but I'm hoping that we win out!
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

My Mood
    Clowns
    Believe it or not by the Pats losing tonight to the Colts and dropping them to 6-3 which is the same record the Steelers currently have it keeps the Steelers hopes still alive to still have a legit shot to get the number 2 seed if they win out and the Bengals lose in both Minnesota and SD like I been talking about or any other 2 games remaining on their schedule for that matter. I say this because if the Steelers win out which they definitely could and finish 13-3 and the Pats win out and finish 13-3 the Steelers would still own the head to head tiebraker over them because the Pats have 3 AFC losses the Jets,Broncos,and Colts to the Steelers 2 to the Bengals. That's the first tiebraker head to head since the Steelers dont play the Pats head to head they would get it. Plus, not to mention the Steelers should have the tiebraker over either AFC West winner Denver or San Diego seeing that they beat them both and own the head to head tiebraker over whichever one wins that division. Like Ive been saying unless the Bengals slip up the next 3 games with the Raiders,Browns and Lions and the Steelers win their next 4 games against KC,Balt,Oak,and Cleveland get to 10-3 and force the Bengals who should be 10-2 at the sametime to go into Minnesota December 13th and San Diego December 20th both and win both of those games. That's the Steelers BEST shot right now of still winning the division and catching the Bengals...

Thread Information