Will pretty much determine right there if the Steelers still have a legit chance to win the division. I think that game right there in Baltimore seeing that the Steelers have KC,Oakland,and Cleveland 3 out of the next 4 weeks that game in Baltimore pretty much determines if the Steelers still have a legit shot to catch the Bengals in the division. Because let's face reality and I know any given Sunday anything can happen but unless the Bengals completely implode I dont see them losing the next 3 weeks against the Raiders,Browns,and Lions. With that being said, if the Steelers win that game in Baltimore in 2 weeks they will pretty much guarantee themselves to still be a game back of the Bengals come December 13th when the Bengals go on the road to Minnesota and then play the Chargers in San Diego the following week. At that point the Steelers need to hope the Bengals lose both of those games and they win their last 3 games at home with Green Bay and Baltimore back to back weeks and on the road the final week in Miami... If that all should happen right there the Steelers would finish one game ahead of the Bengals at 13-3 to the Bengals 12-4...

But with the Steelers having 3 out of their next 4 games with the Chiefs,Raiders,and Browns it should keep them still alive in the division hunt. The key game is in Baltimore in 2 weeks if they win that game it should get them to 10-3 overall with the Bengals being 10-2 going into the game in Minnesota December 13th. The bottom line is though and Im realistic here if the Steelers lose one more game in the regular season and the Bengals win one of those games in Minnesota or San Diego they have no chance of catching the Bengals to win the North...