Thread: What was he thinking?!?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Smile What was he thinking?!?

Just finished watching Sunday night football. Huge rivalry between the Colts and Patriots. With a little more than 2 minutes left the Patriots are winning 34-28. They are at their own 30 yard line. Just got stopped on a 3rd down. 4th and 2 on their own 30. Belichick sends Tom Brady and the offense back on the field to go for it with 2:02 or something left. They are stopped! Colts go in and score the TD. 13 seconds left and the Patriots lose. Granted I love seeing the Patriots lose on any given day, but what in the hell was he thinking? I was stunned seeing him send the offense back on the field and run the play. What an idiot.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    When I saw the title I thought this was about Jones-Drew taking the knee. That Idiot cost me my fantasy win. I lost by .14. That td would have given me the win.
    DJ Crimefighter @ Insaneradio.us

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Mca View Post
    When I saw the title I thought this was about Jones-Drew taking the knee. That Idiot cost me my fantasy win. I lost by .14. That td would have given me the win.

I feel for you i had Westbrook in the semi-finals when he did it a few years ago... Cost me a trip to the champs... and in my 3rd place cons game i ended having the high score over both 1-2 place
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosdo View Post
    Just finished watching Sunday night football. Huge rivalry between the Colts and Patriots. With a little more than 2 minutes left the Patriots are winning 34-28. They are at their own 30 yard line. Just got stopped on a 3rd down. 4th and 2 on their own 30. Belichick sends Tom Brady and the offense back on the field to go for it with 2:02 or something left. They are stopped! Colts go in and score the TD. 13 seconds left and the Patriots lose. Granted I love seeing the Patriots lose on any given day, but what in the hell was he thinking? I was stunned seeing him send the offense back on the field and run the play. What an idiot.
    Belichick is an arrogant SOB that's why and he got exactly what he deserved there. Believe it or not by the Pats losing it keeps the Steelers hopes still alive to still have a legit shot to get the number 2 seed if they win out and the Bengals lose in both Minnesota and SD like I been talking about. I say this because if the Steelers win out which they definitely could and finish 13-3 and the Pats win out and finish 13-3 the Steelers would still own the head to head tiebraker over them because the Pats have 3 AFC losses the Jets,Broncos,and Colts to the Steelers 2 to the Bengals. That's the first tiebraker head to head since the Steelers dont play the Pats head to head they would get it. Plus, not to mention the Steelers should have the tiebraker over either AFC West winner Denver or San Diego seeing that they beat them both and own the head to head tiebraker over whichever one wins that division. Like Ive been saying unless the Bengals slip up the next 3 games with the Raiders,Browns and Lions and the Steelers win their next 4 games against KC,Balt,Oak,and Cleveland get to 10-3 and force the Bengals who should be 10-2 at the sametime to go into Minnesota December 13th and San Diego December 20th both and win both of those games. That's the Steelers BEST shot right now of still winning the division and catching the Bengals...
    Last edited by Troyisabeast_43; 11-16-2009 at 01:37 AM.

Beautiful. Just beautiful. My hatred for the Patriots runs deep.

Damn... now I wish I would've stayed up to watch the whole game. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving head coach!

with Troy43 that Belicheat is an arrogant SOB! I love seeing that team lose and to hear the way they lost is just an added bonus.

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    I don't like New England and can't stand Brady, but they shouldn't have never lost that game to Indy. IMO
    The one thing I can say is, that the energy you felt in that game was nothing like the crap we had to watch earlier in the day. Watching both of these QB's score and connect so freely with their Recievers only adds to why they are consider the Elite and Ben is still trying to get there.

If Ben can just learn to throw it out in front of Wallace there would be no reason why we shouldn't see McNabb-Jackson like passes every game. Wallace has the speed to nearly out burn any DB in the league.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

My Mood
    Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Beautiful. Just beautiful. My hatred for the Patriots runs deep.
    You are not alone buddy. I thought the pats had it but Manning and the colts made the pats lick their nuts....again. It's sweet to see the pats lose. Especially like last night.

Thread Information