jets 4-5

Steelers schedule for upcoming weeks

chiefs 1-7
    ravens 4-4
    raiders 2-6
    browns 1-7
    packers 4-4
    dolphins 4-5

Out of these i could see Bengals loosing to Vikings, Chargers and Jets. I could see us loosing to Ravens (once), packers and dolphins. While i really don't think we'll loose to either packers and dolphins, it could happen - They have teams to give us a good fight. Ravens is going to play is really tough. No matter how bad they have played lately, they hate Steelers with a passion, and they'll bring their A-game to both of the games. We really need to win those two games against Ravens now, but i could see us loosing one of them.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    yeah... were f*cked
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Like I said in another post the Steelers best bet to catch the Bengals to win the division is to win out and hope the Bengals drop those games back to back weeks in December on the road in Minnesota and in San Diego. It's definitely possible looking at the schedule the rest of the way especially if the Steelers can win that first game in Baltimore in 2 weeks. The Bengals are not going to go the rest of the season without losing a game again. They will drop one of those games or maybe both in Minnesota and in San Diego...Catching the Bengals while it will be tougher after today's loss is definitely not impossible if you look at what I just said needs to happen the rest of the way. I will stay optimistic here and wont say this thing is over until it's official...

Face it we will not win the div this year. But we will face them in the PO's and win.

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Face it we will not win the div this year. But we will face them in the PO's and win.
    That is not certain at all. I do hate that we can't decide it our self tho...
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Awaiting Seven...
    I can easily see the Steelers going 6-1 the rest of the way, with the only loss coming in a game against Baltimore. The problem is... I think the Bengals will finish the season at 12-4, only losing to Minnesota and San Diego in their remaining games. This would give the Steelers and Bengals identical records, but the Bengals would win the division.

At this point we have to hope for a Bengals' collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael C. Smith View Post
    I can easily see the Steelers going 6-1 the rest of the way, with the only loss coming in a game against Baltimore. The problem is... I think the Bengals will finish the season at 12-4, only losing to Minnesota and San Diego in their remaining games. This would give the Steelers and Bengals identical records, but the Bengals would win the division.

At this point we have to hope for a Bengals' collapse.
    Agree 100%

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Agree 100%
    Not a collapse just for the Bengals to lose in Minnesota and San Diego and for the Steelers to win out and finish 13-3 to the Bengals 12-4. It's not completely ridiculous to look at that right now as it stands and say that's an absolutely impossible thing to happen because it definitely is not...

My Mood
    Sunshine
    I see us going at the least 6-1. I won'rt even worry about the Bengals we can't do anything about their schedule.

Now if we kickoff out of bounds and allow our opponents to start at the 40, I think we finish 7-0
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Not a collapse just for the Bengals to lose in Minnesota and San Diego and for the Steelers to win out and finish 13-3 to the Bengals 12-4. It's not completely ridiculous to look at that right now as it stands and say that's an absolutely impossible thing to happen because it definitely is not...
    Anything can happen. But Cinci's defense is tough, we ll know how far you can go with a good D....

Thread Information