Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A look at the rest of our schedule

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael C. Smith View Post
    I can easily see the Steelers going 6-1 the rest of the way, with the only loss coming in a game against Baltimore. The problem is... I think the Bengals will finish the season at 12-4, only losing to Minnesota and San Diego in their remaining games. This would give the Steelers and Bengals identical records, but the Bengals would win the division.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Agree 100%
    I think that's a likely scenerio.

Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    I see us going at the least 6-1. I won'rt even worry about the Bengals we can't do anything about their schedule.

Now if we kickoff out of bounds and allow our opponents to start at the 40, I think we finish 7-0
    Great point!
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I'm not worried about the Ratbirds....I had the Ravens at 8-8 before the season and I think the Steelers can handle the Ravens both time....I just hope the Steelers don't lose one of those games they're supposed to win...........A Bengals collapse also can happen....I thought the Bengals would be better this year and they're proving but the Bengals are still not use to winning like this and the pressure could get to them.....

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I'm not worried about the Ratbirds....I had the Ravens at 8-8 before the season and I think the Steelers can handle the Ravens both time....I just hope the Steelers don't lose one of those games they're supposed to win...........A Bengals collapse also can happen....I thought the Bengals would be better this year and they're proving but the Bengals are still not use to winning like this and the pressure could get to them.....
    Like I stated in the other thread I just made 32 the Steelers pretty much need to keep themselves a game back of the Bengals going into the week of December 13th when the Bengals go to Minnesota and San Diego back to back weeks. Now of course that would change if the Bengals should happen to flop next week in Oakland or at home two straight weeks against either the Browns or the Lions but I just dont see that happening. However, the Bengals better be careful going into the Black Hole next week in Oakland coming off such a big emotional win today over the Steelers. The Raiders are a strange team this year and you saw what they did the one week to the Eagles in Oakland when they upset them and nobody expected it. If the Bengals get too cocky or too full of themselves they could end up dropping that game in Oakland and then the Steelers could really get themselves right back into things in the division race. But unless that does happen like I said the Steelers best chance to still catch the Bengals is to keep pace with them and stay one game back of them going into that back to back stretch in mid-December where the Bengals go to Minnesota and San Diego back to back weeks. If the Steelers can do that they will still have a chance to catch the Bengals and still win the AFC North...

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Like I stated in the other thread I just made 32 the Steelers pretty much need to keep themselves a game back of the Bengals going into the week of December 13th when the Bengals go to Minnesota and San Diego back to back weeks. Now of course that would change if the Bengals should happen to flop next week in Oakland or at home two straight weeks against either the Browns or the Lions but I just dont see that happening. However, the Bengals better be careful going into the Black Hole next week in Oakland coming off such a big emotional win today over the Steelers. The Raiders are a strange team this year and you saw what they did the one week to the Eagles in Oakland when they upset them and nobody expected it. If the Bengals get too cocky or too full of themselves they could end up dropping that game in Oakland and then the Steelers could really get themselves right back into things in the division race. But unless that does happen like I said the Steelers best chance to still catch the Bengals is to keep pace with them and stay one game back of them going into that back to back stretch in mid-December where the Bengals go to Minnesota and San Diego back to back weeks. If the Steelers can do that they will still have a chance to catch the Bengals and still win the AFC North...
    With the Steelers playing down to their competition every game, we should be worried about KC.

Rookie Free Agent STEELER 4 LIFE's Avatar
    Hahahaha The sad part is that our coverage team is that bad!!!!
    Last edited by STEELER 4 LIFE; 11-15-2009 at 11:45 PM.

Miami Birthed Livin in Tampa Rep 305 All Day
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Not a collapse just for the Bengals to lose in Minnesota and San Diego and for the Steelers to win out and finish 13-3 to the Bengals 12-4. It's not completely ridiculous to look at that right now as it stands and say that's an absolutely impossible thing to happen because it definitely is not...
    Im agreed. They beat us twice but me personally im not sold on the bengals still... they will falter later in the year

Draft Pick
    I see us going at the least 6-1. I won'rt even worry about the Bengals we can't do anything about their schedule.

Now if we kickoff out of bounds and allow our opponents to start at the 40, I think we finish 7-0
    How sad but true...

On another note, I say Bengals lose in Oakland next week. They won't handle the pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tr305 View Post
    Im agreed. They beat us twice but me personally im not sold on the bengals still... they will falter later in the year
    I think they will break later in the season as well. They are by no means perfect and I don't think they have what it takes to go to the distance. We just need to shut out the Ratbirds both times we play them.

Thread Information