Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are Bengals Looking Good?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Love

Are Bengals Looking Good?

So the bengals sweep the Steelers in the regular season. Is it really a big deal? Steelers 3sweep ravens last season, we all remember that, right? Is it possible the bengals can do it to us should they face off in the playoffs? Are they really that good? Would the third time be a charm for them or for us? Maybe the bengals are going to have a repeat of their 2005 season...get knocked out of the first round at the hands of the Steelers...again. Are the bengals due for a super bowl? Alot of us SteelerAddicts would say not yet. Not after we get 7 or not ever. Steelers have been here before and know what they have to do. I think we are heading twards a very interesting playoffs this year.

LOL....

Ben will look to rebound in a big way! Maybe we see them again in the PO's, but first we need to make it that far! IMO it won't be easy.....

I think we will be seeing the Bungals again later in post season and I think we will shut them down. But to me that is just a little late. We needed that win yesterday and we couldn't close the deal. I also think the rest of this season will be very interesting and I hope the Steeers are in the post season picture. We usually play better when it matters most I'm still in shock over yesterday..... I can't figure out why we couldn't pull that off?

Rookie Free Agent Richmond Rukus's Avatar
    Looking at the remainder of our schedule, I don't see the Steelers losing any more than 2 games the rest of the season, and that should put us in the playoffs. That's beating the obvious, KC, Oak and Cleveland, splitting with B-More and split the GB and Miami games (we should win both games, neither team is that good). If we can't do that, we don't belong in the playoffs.

My Mood
    Chatty
    No...we gave away the game. If the Bengals were that good they would have scored on our defense. I can't wait till they play the Vikings and we'll see how good they are. No huddle, abandoned running game and HORRIBLE play calling and a a couple craps by the refs, SPECIAL TEAMS were are reason for our stinkin loss....So sick of Arians!

I will say this about the Bungles...their coaching played smart in that 4th quarter.

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKNGLDSCORPIO View Post
    So the bengals sweep the Steelers in the regular season. Is it really a big deal? Steelers 3sweep ravens last season, we all remember that, right? Is it possible the bengals can do it to us should they face off in the playoffs? Are they really that good? Would the third time be a charm for them or for us? Maybe the bengals are going to have a repeat of their 2005 season...get knocked out of the first round at the hands of the Steelers...again. Are the bengals due for a super bowl? Alot of us SteelerAddicts would say not yet. Not after we get 7 or not ever. Steelers have been here before and know what they have to do. I think we are heading twards a very interesting playoffs this year.
    A lot of football still left ladies and gentlemen and like I have been saying in other numerous threads and posts all the Steelers need to do is win out the rest of the way and hope the Bengals lose 2 out of these 4 not so easy road games they have left at Oakland this weekend,and at Minnesota,at San Diego,and at the Jets 3 out of 4 weeks in December. The Steelers should win 3 of the next 4 with the Chiefs,Raiders,and Browns. The key will be winning the game in Baltimore on November 29th. If they can do that they should stay one game behind the Bengals going into that tough stretch of games the Bengals have on the road with the Vikings and the Chargers in mid-December. The point is dont give up yet guys on winning this division because I truly believe that's it's still has a strong possiblity of happening..

Put it this way, come playoff time, I'd rather be a Steelers fan in facing the Bengals than I would be a Bengals fan in facing the Steelers. Steelers have in the past played well when their backs are against the wall and it's gut check time. Still, there's a lot of football left to play. The NFL is a crazy league and I think a lot can happen from now until January.

SA Member #27
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Bengals 2009-2010 Season = Luck.

The Bengals are much better than I and a lot of people gave them credit for. Props to them they earned their wins against us and the Ravens. That being said I believe they are miles away from winning a Super Bowl. When they play the Steelers, Colts or Pats in the playoffs they will lose simply because when they make the playoffs they would have won. The Pats' Colts and us haven't won until we win a game in Feb.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Rookie Free Agent
    The Bengals have came a long way. Their D-Line looked good Sunday. Their secondary is pretty good too. When Benson is health he is running very good. I think were better. I just wish Ben would dump the ball when a guy comes in unblocked instead of just taking a 10 yard sack.

Thread Information