Thread: Renegade explained

Renegade explained

Great vid Never been to a Steelers game at Heinz, so i cant say i know the feeling, but man, looking at some of the vids on youtube, the crowd sure goes insane. Its also wild to think, that the 9 times it was played last year, 3 of the times, the defense scored points, and the other times they held the opponent from scoring.
    Last edited by JensK; 11-15-2009 at 11:28 AM.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Me an my son went to our 1st game at Heinz field back when Reggie bush was a rookie an we won the game 38-31 i believe, but the experience of being in Heinz field will be with us forever, the fans were great, food was great the stadium was rocking especially when Reggie fumble the ball an we recovered it, the fans were yelling Reggie Reggie it was awesome, i enjoyed the experience as much as my son did.....Steeler Nation is the best

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Thanks for posting this!

That is an awesome video! Thanks for sharing!

That's a freakin sick video!!

I love it!

Great find JensK!

They played Renegade when we were at the opener vs the Titans this year.
    The place went totally crazy.
    What a great experience!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

My Mood
    Addicted
    Awesome find. Thanks for sharing.

My Mood
    Addicted
    awesome vid!

jensk, if you ever have the chance to go to a steelers game at heinz field, JUMP ON IT...my wife and I went to our first steelers game in january (steelers vs. chargers, playoff game)...the atmosphere is AMAZING...truly amazing...we're hooked now, and we're going to the steelers/ravens game on dec. 27th...can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Ibleedblk&gld View Post
    awesome vid!

jensk, if you ever have the chance to go to a steelers game at heinz field, JUMP ON IT...my wife and I went to our first steelers game in january (steelers vs. chargers, playoff game)...the atmosphere is AMAZING...truly amazing...we're hooked now, and we're going to the steelers/ravens game on dec. 27th...can't wait

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Waterboy
    I'm originally from Pittsburgh. Lived everywhere. Even Italy for 2 years. No matter where I went I found Steelers fans and could always catch the games somewhere.

I recently moved back to the 'Burgh in September after 3 years in the New England area where I watched all of the games at two Steelers bars in Portsmouth, NH. Knowing what the Renegade song means to the fans was something I assumed was common knowledge to all fans. That was until I was watching a TV game in NH and when they came back from commercial I heard the tail end of it and was the only one who got goosebumps or even recognized it for its effect on the crown and usually the next play. Most all of the fans up there have never been to Pittsburgh or they moved up there long before that became a tradition. Every once in a while we would get a business guy from Pittsburgh come in and catch the game with us and he'd mention it. There really is nothing like being there. I usually get the cheap seats, but cannot beat being there.

I have to assume every fan of every sport will say the same thing, but I love it here. I can't stay away. Go Steelers.

Rookie Free Agent
    out of every time ive been to heinz i still love to see the screen go black, one of the best parts of the night, makes u realize how great this tem really is

Thread Information