Thread: Chad Johnson fined $ 20 K

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Sunshine

Chad Johnson fined $ 20 K

Yea, if the name Chad Johnson was good enough for his parents it works for me:

Chad Ochocinco has been fined $20,000 by the NFL for flashing a dollar bill at an official during a replay challenge -- a joking attempt at what the Bengals receiver referred to as a "bribe" -- in last Sunday's Cincinnati-Baltimore game.In the third quarter of the Bengals' eventual victory, Cincinnati quarterback Carson Palmer completed a 15-yard pass to Ochocinco. Baltimore challenged the call, contending that he was out of bounds, and the Ravens won the challenge.

While the play was under review, Ochocinco held a $1 bill at his side. The official appeared aware of his antic and waved him off.
    Link

If he wants to entertain people he should go to Hollywood. JMO
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

This whole incident has been one big joke from the start. I also saw a story on the NFL network last night where Chad is trying to do some mixed martial arts style boxing. I get sick of hearing about him during football season now I have to hear more about him in the ring? I'm glad the Steelers don't have someone like him on the team. I respect his playing ability and that is where it ends.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by 75Steeler View Post
    This whole incident has been one big joke from the start. I also saw a story on the NFL network last night where Chad is trying to do some mixed martial arts style boxing. I get sick of hearing about him during football season now I have to hear more about him in the ring? I'm glad the Steelers don't have someone like him on the team. I respect his playing ability and that is where it ends.
    Ya through the entire off season he was out in L.A. boxing, he's been doing it for a while now.

The problem is Chad doesn't give a chit about the fines and continues to thumb his nose at the NFL. He set aside a 'fund' for all the fines he plans on getting. What a douche bag. He's basically telling the NFL he doesn't have to abide by the same rules of conduct everyone else does. Apparently the fines are not getting through to him. I say it's time he was suspended a game or two and see if that gets his attention. Chad belongs in the WWF rather than the NFL.

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Thread Information