Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Bengals vs Steelers, 11/15/09, 1:00pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    OL isn't to blame today......All the sacks were coverage sacks or on Ben......I love Big Ben and always been a fan but he flat out sucked today and is responsible for this loss......Of course the special teams with another lack luster performance to.....I'm so ticked right now its not even funny.......Ben needs to really step his game up big time....Really besides one half against the Broncos he has sucked the last three games.....
    O-line is not, Starks kind is... He sucked so hard its unbelieveable.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Is that the worst offensive performance in 12 months??

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    OL isn't to blame today......All the sacks were coverage sacks or on Ben......I love Big Ben and always been a fan but he flat out sucked today and is responsible for this loss......Of course the special teams with another lack luster performance to.....I'm so ticked right now its not even funny.......Ben needs to really step his game up big time....Really besides one half against the Broncos he has sucked the last three games.....
    Ben did suck, but it's not all his fault considering the plays that were called. Ben was 20/40, which is inexcusable, all the while we were averaging 4.4 yards per carry. We only ran the ball 18 times. Cincy ran it 29 times and got twenty less yards of rushing then we did. I don't remember seeing a screen pass and we never switched to a hurry up offense. Even in the last series when we had less then two minutes to march down the field for a touchdown, something we hadn't done all day. I hate to beat the dead horse AGAIN, but Arians had his worst day of the year. Too bad for us it coincided with Ben's.

MAN I AGREE WITH ALOT OF WHAT U GUYS HAVE SAID - ( THEY CALL ME BRUCE ) IS TERRIBLE - IF IT ISN'T WORKING AND IT HASN'T WORKED ALL DAY DO SOMTHING ELSE !! HE IS A JOKE OF A COORDINATOR . HOW WOULD YA LIKE TO SIT IN WITH THE D - THEY PLAYED A GREAT GAME - GIVING UP 12 POINTS IS NOT BAD - OUR O LIVES OFF THESE GUYS AND THEY KNOW IT. HOW ABOUT JEFF REED ?? WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING - AGAIN HE WATCHES A GUY RUN RIGHT BY HIM AND GO FOR A TOUCHDOWN - IS HE NOT PLAYING IN THE GAME - WHAT A FREAKEN JOKE - I USED TO LIKE HIM - HE IS A PUSSY - HE DID MAKE 12 POINTS BUT GAVE UP 6 -- AGAIN --- HELL TROY GOES DOWN AND WE CAN'T CREATE A TURNOVER - HE MAKES OUR D AN O WHEN HE IS ON THE FIELD - AND THE PLAY CALLIN ON THE LAST DRIVE - WHATEVER - WE NEED 10 YARDS FOR A FIRST - NOTHING EVEN CLOSE ---- IM BUMMED

Thread Information