Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ESPN Post game

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by ejsteeler View Post
    Ben is in the class whether the haters want to admit it or not. Anyone with a brain knows it.

True dat!!
    "Commitment to the team - there is no such thing as in-between, you are either in or you're out."-Pat Riley

My Mood
    Love
    All the commentators are still licking their nuts, (brady and manning). F-uck both of those ***-holes. Big Ben is greater than Manning and far greater than Ms. brady. We've all had this discussion during the offseason. It's our time once again. It's STELLERS TIME BABY!!!!! F-UCK THE NONBELIEVERS. they can kiss my *** and lick my nuts as well as all the SteelerAddicts.

I don't have a problem with Big Ben not being mentioned with P. Manning or T. Brady: Hey: Manning hold many of the NFL passing records, and Brady is a three time Super Bowl MVP: (although: all before they were busted for cheating).

What I have a major problem with is for people like: Brees, Rivers, McNabb or worst yet C. Palmer being mentioned above Ben. Neither have won anything yet: Big has won more games faster than ANY OTHER QB in HISTORY. Two time Super Bowl winning QB, and if things end the way I hope for this year, He could have won 3 Super Bowl in 5 years.

I personally hope it come down to Ben vs Brady for the right to go to the Super Bowl and then Ben vs Brees with the Steelers winning the 7th Super Bowl title. Then all this who is the best QB stuff will be put to rest.

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    It's the little weeny syndrome and, espn has the little weenies if you know what i mean. pure jealousy here, that is all. That same announcer said exactly the same **** last year after the superbowl. He and his male girlfriend have it in for ben. lol Thanks for reminding me it was that fn moron steve young. what a load. He has to be g.. And here's another thing Denver is fn done as a threat to anybody this year. Bring on those hiding under the bed rat bastards and the bungaloons from cincinasty. We are ready for you.
    Last edited by RIVERS OF STEEL; 11-10-2009 at 04:52 PM.

And their fans.

Today on ESPN radio in Philly the local afternoon hosts went on for about 30 minutes about Big Ben and the Steelers. Most of it was about what Ben has that McNabb doesn't. He throws an INT and accepts responsibility, heads to the bench talks with coaches, back up QB to see what went wrong, tells the rest of the team don't worry and goes out on the next series and drives them down the field. Basicly they are very impressed with his leadership. The point that they made which is so true was you can put someone in front of the TV who never watched a football game before and with in a minute or 2 they would pick Ben out as the leader.

They both said they don't like the Steelers but they have a man love of Ben and love to watch the Steelers play because they play the game the way it was meant to be played.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

it's not just ben, the steelers altogether get little respect

today on pti, michael wilbon, who seems to be the only espn personality with a brain, called the steelers the best and most complete team in the afc. to respond, tony kornheiser aka biggest moron on the planet, doesn't even mention indy or cincy. he says "even over new england?" WHAT!? new england won 2 big games against garbage teams. even considering them an elite team is laughable. you take away the wins against the titans, who quit on the field in the first half of that game, and the buc, who are flat out pathetic, and they aren't that great. this anti-pittsburgh pro-new england biases in the media are absolutely ridiculous. this isn't 2007. the pats aren't that great and the steelers are pretty damn good but the media as always has to spin it to make it look the other way around. please. let's get real, espn

--- Added 11/10/2009 at 09:41 PM ---

today on pti, michael wilbon, who seems to be the only espn personality with a brain, called the steelers the best and most complete team in the afc. to respond, tony kornheiser aka biggest moron on the planet, doesn't even mention indy or cincy. he says "even over new england?" WHAT!? new england won 2 big games against garbage teams. even considering them an elite team is laughable. you take away the wins against the titans, who quit on the field in the first half of that game, and the bucs, who are flat out pathetic, and they aren't that great. this anti-pittsburgh pro-new england biases in the media are absolutely ridiculous. this isn't 2007. the pats aren't that great and the steelers are pretty damn good but the media as always has to spin it to make it look the other way around. please. let's get real, espn

Let's not forget ,Ben is just plain damn FUN to watch.He has more "Playground" skills than anyone in the league.Yea,he takes sacks, but no one makes big plays like this guy.They can keep the Prima Donna QB's in New England and Indy WE got the guy who brings some fun to the table.

Draft Pick
    to respond, tony kornheiser aka biggest moron on the planet, doesn't even mention indy or cincy. he says "even over new england?" WHAT!? new england won 2 big games against garbage teams. even considering them an elite team is laughable.
    Pats are a better team than Cincy

It's funny how every teams fans think that thier team gets no national respect. I believe it's just that you tend to get defensive when something negative is said and it sticks in your mind. When something positive is said you hear it and move on. Other than the O line the Steelers and Ben get plenty of national props. Because a few may think that a team or player is better doesn't mean they get no respect.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

My Mood
    Love
    Can we just put this to sleep already. Big Steel Ben is the best and the most fun to watch and has most "playground skills" and is a kick *** QB and is very great and is a true ELITE QB and tops all other qbs. Ben does not need records only CHAMPIONSHIPS. He's not through yet.

Thread Information