Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You gotta be proud of Ben today !

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel
    Sure was. I am definitely regretting for not attending this game in person. I am a little upset at myself. I missed a hell of a live game.

Quote Originally Posted by koopa View Post
    after 3 picks and one for a td, can you blame me for saying that??
    Yes.

Ben looked very good. Even his interception to Santonio was hardly his fault. He overthrew him, but it was just another freak bounce right into the defender's hands. He played a great game, interceptions or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Except Bill Cowher
    Bill does also, my what a short memory you have !!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

House of Steel
    You noticed Bill did get a bit into it, but overall, he was his same old pathetic *** I don't give a damn for this team attitude.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    Bill does also, my what a short memory you have !!
    I'm sorry I question Bill Cowher and caring 100 percent about coaching this year. To me his hear isn't in it 100 percent this year and he has already retired in my mind. Now he can prove me wrong and not retire after this year. But by his actions most of this season he seems like a lame duck coach.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I'm sorry I question Bill Cowher and caring 100 percent about coaching this year. To me his hear isn't in it 100 percent this year and he has already retired in my mind. Now he can prove me wrong and not retire after this year. But by his actions most of this season he seems like a lame duck coach.

I'm about 50/50 on him thinking retirement and not caring but you have to think about what has gone on this year. The accidents, injuries, turnovers, stupid penalties, etc. As a coach I would be ready to give up when the players keep doing the same stupid things over and over. How much can you coach about how to NOT turn the ball over or how to NOT make stupid mistakes?
    Sometimes I see him in games and he looks pissed as hell! Others times like he just doesn't care and then again other times when he just shakes his head like WTH is wrong with these guys! As a fan I get the same way at times. Granted I don't get paid to coach them but I can understand how he must feel at times during this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    I'm about 50/50 on him thinking retirement and not caring but you have to think about what has gone on this year. The accidents, injuries, turnovers, stupid penalties, etc. As a coach I would be ready to give up when the players keep doing the same stupid things over and over. How much can you coach about how to NOT turn the ball over or how to NOT make stupid mistakes?
    Sometimes I see him in games and he looks pissed as hell! Others times like he just doesn't care and then again other times when he just shakes his head like WTF is wrong with these guys!
    I agree 100 % Your post was right on target, bullseye !!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

If the players were going out there and executing perfectly, you might be able to blame it on the coach.

Unfortunately, that isn't happening. The players are losing these games all by themselves, it's got nothing to do with Bill. Any speculation as to what Bill is feeling right now is simply that - speculation. We have no idea what he is thinking, or if he's going to retire this year or in 10 years. Don't act like you do.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC View Post
    If the players were going out there and executing perfectly, you might be able to blame it on the coach.

Unfortunately, that isn't happening. The players are losing these games all by themselves, it's got nothing to do with Bill. Any speculation as to what Bill is feeling right now is simply that - speculation. We have no idea what he is thinking, or if he's going to retire this year or in 10 years. Don't act like you do.
    BBC I'm not acting like I know whats going on in Bill Cowher's head. Just stating my opinion which an internet message board is intended for.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    Sometimes I see him in games and he looks pissed as hell! Others times like he just doesn't care and then again other times when he just shakes his head like WTH is wrong with these guys! As a fan I get the same way at times. Granted I don't get paid to coach them but I can understand how he must feel at times during this season.
    Yea I would agree with alot you said in that post. But at times this year it looked like Bill Cowher had no control on this team and the team was just playing reckless. That reflects coaching.

Thread Information