Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's stadium is this anyway?

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    One of my favorite points in the game was when Heath miller caught a pretty routine little 6 yard pass and the crowd just broke out with the "Heath" chant...beautiful
    you picked up on that too? I told my daughter, Listen to 'em chanting "Heathhhh".

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Wow! We are Steeler Nation and we represent our team better than any other fans in the NFL. Steeler fans don't have to travel for Steeler games, we are already in every city in the country. Our team comes to play and so do our fans!

Quote Originally Posted by 75Steeler View Post
    Wow! We are Steeler Nation and we represent our team better than any other fans in the NFL. Steeler fans don't have to travel for Steeler games, we are already in every city in the country. Our team comes to play and so do our fans!

"Commitment to the team - there is no such thing as in-between, you are either in or you're out."-Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    One of my favorite points in the game was when Heath miller caught a pretty routine little 6 yard pass and the crowd just broke out with the "Heath" chant...beautiful
    lol i caught that too

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    The very moment the bronkohs looked like they might tank the remaining denver fans started leaving the stadium en masse(in large numbers). I mean a least watch your team to the end. Steelers fans: win, lose, or draw we are always there till the end. West coast fans are pure wusaroos."we are so used to winning that losing is not an option" me.
    Last edited by RIVERS OF STEEL; 11-10-2009 at 03:31 PM.

And their fans.

Draft Pick
    Paige is a clown but he is correct in noting that the famed "high altitude advantage" really seemed to be a non factor and I for one was impressed with the Steeler's fitness levels. Especially considering the length of time the D was on the field in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by RIVERS OF STEEL View Post
    The very moment the bronkohs looked like they might tank the remaining denver fans started leaving the stadium en masse(in large numbers). I mean a least watch your team to the end. Steelers fans: win, lose, or draw we are always there till the end. West coast fans are pure wusaroos."we are so used to winning that losing is not an option" me.
    wusaroos

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

My daughter and I were at the game and it was simply amazing how that place emptied out (during the game)!!! There was definitely 20,000 of nation there and probably more like 25,000-30,000. I have to say it felt a LOT like being home!!!! Heeeeeeea-th sounds brought everyone (waving the towel) to their feet and it definitely sent chills down the spine. I wonder what he thought?

Draft Pick
    The article writer, Woody Paige, is one of the regular guys from Around the Horn, right? If so, I like that guy, he is a character.

Yes that's him..he they are talking about the Denver game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/...ast&id=4642774
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Thread Information