Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spaghetti Soup

Quote Originally Posted by WoodsonsGirl View Post
    For crap sakes Lloyd! Was that necessary? He is just a child!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

I'd like to try this...since it's just the two of us, should I cut down on anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfan4ever View Post
    I'd like to try this...since it's just the two of us, should I cut down on anything?
    You could probably cut everything in half.
    Shell's recipe makes quite a bit.
    The key is keeping a lot of beef broth in it. (the noodles tend to suck up the juice the longer it sits.)

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Quote Originally Posted by lloydfan4life View Post
    You could probably cut everything in half.
    Shell's recipe makes quite a bit.
    The key is keeping a lot of beef broth in it. (the noodles tend to suck up the juice the longer it sits.)
    Thanks...sounds yummy!

not spaghetti soup!!! It is good.. but I think I'm done with that tradition guys... It was good while it lasted I would rather our Ham and Green Beans, Chicken Corn Soup, or Chicken Pot Pie... Spaghetti soup has lost my vote, I think its cause we eat it tooooooooooooooo much ... But to everyone else out there you will love it!

Quote Originally Posted by steelcurtaingurl View Post
    not spaghetti soup!!! It is good.. but I think I'm done with that tradition guys... It was good while it lasted I would rather our Ham and Green Beans, Chicken Corn Soup, or Chicken Pot Pie... Spaghetti soup has lost my vote, I think its cause we eat it tooooooooooooooo much ... But to everyone else out there you will love it!
    The boys love it but now it's your turn to cook Tiff. Chinese sounds great! I know they will both looove it!
    Last edited by WoodsonsGirl; 11-04-2009 at 01:41 PM.

They boys love it but now it's your turn to cook Tiff. Chinese sounds great! I know they will both looove it!

My Mood
    Amazed
    I make this but instead of water, I use caned Heinz beef gravy about 4 cans of it and I just throw the spagett unto the same pot. You can also use this recipe without the spagetti and just use it as pot roast and make mashed potatoes, a vegetable and your favorite salad. I also make mine a day ahead. The longer it slow cooks the better it is.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    I make this but instead of water, I use caned Heinz beef gravy about 4 cans of it and I just throw the spagett unto the same pot. You can also use this recipe without the spagetti and just use it as pot roast and make mashed potatoes, a vegetable and your favorite salad. I also make mine a day ahead. The longer it slow cooks the better it is.
    That sounds delicious too, Lynn. Since yours is using gravy I'm assuming is it a thicker consistency than with the thin beef broth?

The boys love it but now it's your turn to cook Tiff. Chinese sounds great! I know they will both looove it!
    HAHA Sounds good to me!! Its easy to make to... I pick up the phone...let them know what we want... Wait ten minutes pick it up... and Ready to serve... Feeds as many as needed and a very yummy meal... HAHA

Thread Information