Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Steelers should be rooting for the Ravens to beat the Bengals this Sunday...

Bookmark and Share
    Im hoping for a tie

My Mood
    colts-hater
    I wont be back on these boards until Monday afternoon sometime but Ill still tell everyone to root for the Ravens tomorrow to beat the Bengals. I say this because if that happens and the Steelers win in Denver Monday night they have a chance I really believe with a win here next Sunday against the Bengals to bury them in the division and really kind of eliminate their division title hopes if they fall 2 full games behind the Steelers. Ive already accepted the fact that the Ravens are going to be in this thing and are either going to be a game or two back of the Steelers at the very worst when the Steelers play them at the end of this month in Baltimore. So why should the Steelers also have to keep worrying about the Bengals?? The less teams they have to worry about and compete for the division with the better. So Im telling you right now while it may pain everybody on this board including myself to root and cheer for the Ravens tomorrow against the Bengals I really do believe it's in the Steelers beat interests in the long run to do just that. Reason being once again if the Bengals fall 2 games back of the Steelers in the division come next Sunday they will not be able to make that up and the Steelers will begin to start owning a lot of tiebrakers against the Bengals as well in terms of common opponents and better conference record. ROOT FOR THE RAVENS TOMORROW!!!

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    yep, I'm rooting for the Ravens today. The better scenario would be that the Ravens win, and both teams need carted off the field by the end of the 4th.
    "The most interesting man on SA ... stay thirsty my friends"

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    figures...can't count on the ratbirds for shiat!!!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Bengals just dominated... cant wait for our rematch!
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    colts-hater
    I was hoping for a Ravens win yesterday like I had posted on here how it would benefit the Steelers more but it just didnt happen that way. Now it makes tonight game in Denver and especially next week's game against the Bengals even more crucial for the Steelers to win...Im just finally glad there is a game here tonight it's been 15 long days since that Vikings game and it just seems like there hasnt been a football game played here in ages...Thank god we can quit talking about this Denver and Cincy games and finally play them both in the next 6 days...

Thread Information