Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Ryan Clark going to play in Denver?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Fight

Is Ryan Clark going to play in Denver?

Has anyone heard if Clark is going to play against the Broncos or if he will sit himself out?
    I don't think he will and I am sure someone can fill in for him, maybe Mundy can step in and fill the void.
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by Blazedby92 View Post
    Has anyone heard if Clark is going to play against the Broncos or if he will sit himself out?
    I don't think he will and I am sure someone can fill in for him, maybe Mundy can step in and fill the void.
    Im pretty sure he hasnt made up his mind yet - although i believe he wont. It would be stupid of him really.

Also, if Clark does not play. they'll prolly go with Carter over Mundy.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Gold Standard

He Should Not Play IMO

Its a pretty strange phenomenon that almost killed him the last time. I have never heard of this before but if I were him there wouldn't be any questions about it. Dock him a game check and move on. Much rather have him healthy for the rest of the year!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

This isn't even a decision that Ryan should be allowed to choose. The team should not allow him to play. His well being should be first and foremost.

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    One game is not worth risking an injury like that again for, the rest of the season aside, Clark should be on the sidelines for this game and let the backups do their job, his overall health is way more important. If it's up to Clark, you have to think he's going to want to play though because he's a team guy.

OLD SCHOOL FOOTBALL
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    One game is not worth risking an injury like that again for, the rest of the season aside, Clark should be on the sidelines for this game and let the backups do their job, his overall health is way more important. If it's up to Clark, you have to think he's going to want to play though because he's a team guy.
    I agree 100%!
    Rather have him sit one game and ALIVE the rest of the season.

Thanks to Zachintosh66 for my awesome website banner!!
    steelersal.com

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    Im pretty sure he hasnt made up his mind yet - although i believe he wont. It would be stupid of him really.

Also, if Clark does not play. they'll prolly go with Carter over Mundy.
    Id rather go with Deshea Townsend at safety then either one of those guys...Tyrone Carter should not be starting on this football team period. I know the Steelers dont have many other options but everytime Carter is in the lineup big plays and bad things happen in the secondary...And to tell you the truth Im sick of seeing him get burned and be 5 seconds too late every single big pass play...

--- Added 10/26/2009 at 09:04 AM ---

The Steelers had better hope that the AFC Championship game is not in Denver seeing that the Broncos are still undefeated and playing pretty good football. Because if it is by some chance which right now there is not a great chance but it's still definitely possible they are going to have a huge huge problem on their hands on what to do with Ryan Clark...That's why it makes it even more important for them to win this game in Denver and win the head to head tiebraker...

My Mood
    Impatient
    I dont care about Clark's season, he shouldnt play cause it could cost him his life. That is all that needs to be said. His life is far more important than ant game.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Agreed I don't think Clark wants to play this game though, he ( Clark )said he was hoping we would be 7-0 so he could sit this one out we are 5-2 i think he should sit this out because of the sickle cell trait he has, the game is not worth your life plus i would like to see Troy an Mundy play together anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Id rather go with Deshea Townsend at safety then either one of those guys...Tyrone Carter should not be starting on this football team period. I know the Steelers dont have many other options but everytime Carter is in the lineup big plays and bad things happen in the secondary...And to tell you the truth Im sick of seeing him get burned and be 5 seconds too late every single big pass play...

--- Added 10/26/2009 at 09:04 AM ---

The Steelers had better hope that the AFC Championship game is not in Denver seeing that the Broncos are still undefeated and playing pretty good football. Because if it is by some chance which right now there is not a great chance but it's still definitely possible they are going to have a huge huge problem on their hands on what to do with Ryan Clark...That's why it makes it even more important for them to win this game in Denver and win the head to head tiebraker...
    I was not saying what i would like, just what they'll do :P Id like Townsend in there as well, or even Mundy, who i have a lot of faith in. Hell, even Lewis would be an option, but they'll go with Carter cause the know what they have in him, and he is pretty solid after all, at least to replace Clark - They play kind of the same way.

I really don't see the AFC Championship ending in Denver. They play some solid football, but i really don't see them keeping it up for the whole season... but i could be surprised..
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Thread Information