Thread: Bears getting torched by Cincy...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    panthers-hater

Bears getting torched by Cincy...

Already down 21-0 to them in the 2nd quarter...Please tell me how in the hell we lost to the Bears seeing that they look like complete and absolute **** against the Bengals...Oh well it looks like the Bengals are going to go into the bye week in first place...Thanks for the help Chicago you suck balls...

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    ain't over till its over bro...... lol

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Addicted
    I kinda of hope 1st place comes down to the game between us an them anyways! so i can shut my Bengal friend the u know what up But it would be nice if the Bears come back an beat em cause he talking mad SH&^ right now......

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    ain't over till its over bro...... lol
    Hope youre right Big D and I certainly wont throw in the towel yet but the way Cincy looks now completely dominating the Bears it's not looking good at all...

--- Added 10/25/2009 at 04:12 PM ---

If Limas Sweed knew how to catch the Steelers would have the tiebraker in this division over the Bengals whether Cincy wins today or not. That play and drop was an absolute killer for the Steelers and despite the defensive letdown in the 4th quarter in that game that drop by Sweed is the reason the Steelers lost that Cincy game and are not in first place...

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Hope youre right Big D and I certainly wont throw in the towel yet but the way Cincy looks now completely dominating the Bears it's not looking good at all...

If Limas Sweed knew how to catch the Steelers would have the tiebraker in this division over the Bengals whether Cincy wins today or not. That play and drop was an absolute killer for the Steelers and despite the defensive letdown in the 4th quarter in that game that drop by Sweed is the reason the Steelers lost that Cincy game and are not in first place...
    Bears D is banged up. Even if Cincy wins, I guarantee they won't beat us twice or even 3 times this season.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    Bears D is banged up. Even if Cincy wins, I guarantee they won't beat us twice or even 3 times this season.
    I agree and I think the Bengals are going to lose not only to the Steelers here in 3 weeks but after their bye week they will lose to the Ravens in Cincy as well. So as long as the Steelers take care of business on that Monday night in Denver they will be in prime position to take control of the division for the remainder of the season...

--- Added 10/25/2009 at 04:27 PM ---

Now 28-0 Cincy and Jay Cutler just threw another ****ing interception...He is so overrated it's not even funny...The Bears were lucky that Troy didnt play in that game and that Cutler picked on ****** Tyrone Carter the whole game especially in the 4th quarter otherwise the Bears would not have won that game...For people to put Cutler in the same league as Ben is a joke...This guy is complete garbage and the Bears arent going anywhere with him either he just doesnt know how to win he is too inconsistent...

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post

Bull... Sweed dropped that TD yes, but we did not execute all together in that game... You can blame it just as much on pretty much any defensive player as you can on Sweed - How about farrior tackling like Reed on a 4th and 10?

I said before this season that Bengals would play some good football this season, and they would end second in AFC North - SO far they are not disappointing.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    Bull... Sweed dropped that TD yes, but we did not execute all together in that game... You can blame it just as much on pretty much any defensive player as you can on Sweed - How about farrior tackling like Reed on a 4th and 10?

I said before this season that Bengals would play some good football this season, and they would end second in AFC North - SO far they are not disappointing.
    Steelers dominated the Bengals that entire game until that collapse late in the 4th mainly because of Carter and Ratliff on our D. If Troy is in that game he makes a few plays to keep the Bengals out of the end zone. Troy has come up big so far the first 2 weeks in his return seeing that he made some big stops and big tackles and knocking some balls down that would have been big plays and first downs...Im sorry Im still blaming Sweed's drop for that loss because had he caught that the defense wouldnt have been in that position late in the 4th like they were. They would have had a big enough lead that it wouldnt have come down to that and it wouldnt have mattered. Limas Sweed right now on this team is not even on the radar screen. Mike Wallace has made him expendable and McDonald continues to dress over Sweed week after week. Sweed right now is completely irrelevant...

Bears defense played awful, injuries have destroyed the LB's, the DT's. The safeties have played like rookies (inconsistent, errors, blown coverages), and the DB crew has not played well enough to hold anyone under 270+ yards a game.

Jay's frustration overwhelmed his abilities. He's also learning that his O-line is not as "athletic" as the Bears expected.

I don't even want to get into the rest, there's just a whole shitload of problems with the Bears right now. Nightmarish performance

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    I can not wait until the next time we play the bungals so we can knock them off there high horse and put them back where they belong... Looking up at us... Nov 15 marking it down...Bungals go down

Thread Information