Thread: Vikings-Steelers breakdown

Bookmark and Share
    SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Fine

Vikings-Steelers breakdown

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...lers-breakdown

AP's statement "Going against the defending champs, no matter what the record is", (IMO) is very condescending. He makes it sound as though we're 0-6 or 1-5!

On a better note, even Jamie Dukes talks about how much our O-line is improved...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/minnesota-...gs-vs-Steelers

In this vid, Sterling, Baldy, and Joe talk about the matchup--2 out of the three pick us to win this. This will be the toughest game we've had thus far, and will be a true test of our guys. This is a team they certainly won't want to play down to, and can't quit in the 4th quarter on.

BIG GAME BIG FAME!

AP likes to fumble and BF has been almost perfect this season. BF is due for an off game, and AP is due for an eye opening day of non stop smash mouth D!

Get the ambulances lined up this will be a hard hitting game!!

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersWoman View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...lers-breakdown

AP's statement "Going against the defending champs, no matter what the record is", (IMO) is very condescending. He makes it sound as though we're 0-6 or 1-5!

On a better note, even Jamie Dukes talks about how much our O-line is improved...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/minnesota-...gs-vs-Steelers

In this vid, Sterling, Baldy, and Joe talk about the matchup--2 out of the three pick us to win this. This will be the toughest game we've had thus far, and will be a true test of our guys. This is a team they certainly won't want to play down to, and can't quit in the 4th quarter on.
    I agree I believe it's going to be probably the best Steelers game of the season. It will come right down to the wire and be a classic as they like to say. A Steelers victory over the Vikings going into the bye week combined with a Bengals loss to the Bears would be huge. It would put the Steelers back in first place going into the bye week and really give them a huge huge lift for when they come back off the bye and go to Denver and play the Bengals at home the following week. This is a big big week in my opinion for the Steelers it can really set the tone for how the remainder of the season will turn out...

Waterboy
    all i keep hearing is farve this and that good game but pittsburgh takes it 31-24

My Mood
    Addicted
    AP did come off like a d**k. Ben's going to rip that secondary apart. Stop AP and it's a win.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

Waterboy
    This would be a HUGE game for Pittsburgh to win. The Vikings are a little banged up from thier game last week against the Ravens. I hope Troy will be able to make the quick jumps and runs with the leg brace on. Going into the BYE week at 5-2 followed by a Monday night game at Denver then home with the Bengals, what a opportunity for the guys in Black and Gold

Thread Information