Thread: Is Reid ever coming back??

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Is Reid ever coming back??

The team says he "sprained" his foot and that was over a month ago. He's still listed as out yet we never hear any real updates as to what the exact problem is, what treatment he's getting, any projected time table for his return, nothing !

We need this guy back there returning punts for us. !

I thought he fractured it or something... is this going to be like when Ben "broke his toes" in the 04 AFCC We need him back and the sooner the better!!!

House of Steel
    I thought Najeh was doing a great job doing the returns. I don't see Reid coming back this season.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If he actually fractured it, I don't remember reading that I don't care if he's carrying his foot around in a backpack, strap that thing back on and get out there man !

My Mood
    Addicted
    A fracture should only take like 6-8 weeks to heal and it's been at least half that.

House of Steel
    I hope he is back by as early as next week cause we need him against Baltimore.

Lol, maybe we need to draft that guy from Pitt who just ran back that punt against WVU.

Or at least the guy who had that nice block. Are we sure Hines Ward wasn't there wearing Kinder's uniform?
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Hines used to return punts back when he first got drafted,and played alot of special teams...but everybody else on the team better be drunk and passed out before we put him back there now , he's too valuable.

I don't know where I heard the fracture from but based on the amount of time he has missed because of this "sprain" you never know if they are telling the truth or not

Gentlemen, they will rebuild him. They have the technology and the know-how. He may have been signed a mere mortal man but now the opportunity came to make him more than that......to make him into a true man of Steel. Even as we speak he is being rebuilt and retrained to use it to its full potential. His body reconstructed to be stainless and unable to erode from time or the elements, alloyed for strength, speed, flexibility, and able to remain fully functional in heat, cold, or anywhere in between.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan87 View Post
    Lol, maybe we need to draft that guy from Pitt who just ran back that punt against WVU.

Or at least the guy who had that nice block. Are we sure Hines Ward wasn't there wearing Kinder's uniform?
    Yo, I saw that hit last night and damn was it nice. I actually blurted out "Man, he stoned two of them motherf*ckers!" He rocked the **** out of them! I wish I could see that hit again because it was damn nice.....shame about the outcome of the game though.....

BuFu

Thread Information