Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHOSE LAUGHING NOW O-LINE!

Bookmark and Share

WHOSE LAUGHING NOW O-LINE!

a quote from Big Ben himself after winning his 2nd ring (number 6 for pitt)

Watching the Chargers I learned a lot...A. Mendy was on a mission and he needs to keep it up but someone needs to show him how to carry the ball bc the D is gonna see it and start going for it. B. O-LINE ROCKED!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are looking good and THEY get the MVP of the game. C. WE NEED TROY, the D looks sluggish and needs him back in the backfield and him running around D. Good playing calling on offense

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Kemoeatu was a monster today, he was pulling and just blasting everything in his path. Old cement shoes was on fire tonight

In all seriousness though, the last 3 weeks of this season so far they have gotten better and better and better. They're never going to be an elite group but right now they are playing as a unit and doing their job; and it's working out quite nicely for the running game and for Ben.

Rookie Free Agent steelersforever1983's Avatar
    i think they like to run the ball. so let them run more often than pass.

Gold Standard
    The O-line has been playing better and they played great tonight! But before you start voting to put any of these guys in the pro-bowl remember they have always ran the ball well against the Chargers including twice last year. If they did that against the Ravens I would be much more impressed!

Speaking of the Ravens it will be interesting to see if **** talking JoeFlaccoFlufferBoy comes back this week to talk smack.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

collinsworth overrated kemo imo, he had one big double block to the left down field a bit but really the whole oline was great....hartwig showed something and essex had his best game

Best game from the O-line all season, very encouraging to see.

My Mood
    Addicted
    If they did that against the Ravens I would be much more impressed!

Speaking of the Ravens it will be interesting to see if **** talking JoeFlaccoFlufferBoy comes back this week to talk smack. [/QUOTE]

They will do it against the Rats this year twice did u see the rats play today? they sucked an you are right on the money Joe Fag** has been MIA all day after being on this board all week talking about that Bull SH*& win last week against the Clowns!!! he's an FRAUD! the Rats should of lost to the Chargers, anyways hopefully he won't be back

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    The O-line has been playing better and they played great tonight! But before you start voting to put any of these guys in the pro-bowl remember they have always ran the ball well against the Chargers including twice last year. If they did that against the Ravens I would be much more impressed!

Speaking of the Ravens it will be interesting to see if **** talking JoeFlaccoFlufferBoy comes back this week to talk smack.
    Yeah what sickens me was the idiots on this board defending JoeFudgepackerSaysHi saying he was talking about relevant Steeler football. It's one thing to come on here a week before we play and talk smack, and its another thing to go prancing about on our board talking nonsense about how our team is struggling long before we go head-to-head. I mean is it that hard to spot an obvious trolljob? Funny how this guy doesn't appear until we go on a two game skid, while the Ravens remain undefeated, and yet he doesn't seem to post today. Weird. I bet we'll hear some creative excuse like he was at the game or at work and didn't have access to a computer. That is, if the Ravens win next week
    Last edited by DanRooney; 10-05-2009 at 02:01 AM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by No l Gravity l View Post
    Yeah what sickens me was the idiots on this board defending JoeFudgepacker saying he was talking about relevant Steeler football and whatnot. I mean is it that hard to spot an obvious trolljob? This guy doesn't appear until we go on a two game skid while the Ravens remain undefeated yet he doesn't seem to post today. Weird. I bet we'll hear some creative excuse like he was at the game or at work and didn't have access to a computer. That is, if the Ravens win next week
    AGREED well said.............

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Kemo was a beast today. Dont tell me that all of you didn't drop a load when he was on the ground holding his knee...I'm sure you all thought what I did...."Great, just when we start getting it together we loose another player."
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Thread Information