Thread: LAMBERT COMING TO AREA

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent Black n Gold Panties's Avatar

LAMBERT COMING TO AREA

Lambert's gonna be in Butler PA..
    Got this info from a fellow fan (who just happened to gift me an authentic Lambert Jersey this weekend, ironically)

http://www.shopclearviewmall.com/events.php
    JACK LAMBERT Appearance!
    Date: October 10, 2009
    Time: Noon - 2:00pm
    Description: We are proud to announce that we are working again with BT Sports Memorabilia and Gil's Collectibles to bring Legendary Hall of Fame Pittsburgh Steeler #58 Jack Lambert to Clearview Mall on Saturday, October 10! ADMISSION TO THE EVENT IS FREE, however you MUST purchase a ticket to receive an autograph. Tickets are ON SALE NOW at Guest Services. Ticket fees are: $60.00 for small flat items to be signed (including photos up to 11x14). $75.00 to have Large Flat items and Mini Helmets signed. And $125.00 for any large or premium items to be signed (Jerseys, Footballs, Helmets, etc.) Lambert will only sign Reebok, Mitchell or Ness Jerseys - these are the companies he currently has license agreements with. Purchase your items to be signed at the show, from Clearview Mall stores, or bring some from home!
    Last edited by Black n Gold Panties; 10-01-2009 at 09:08 PM.
    You will pry my towel from my cold dead hands

when I read Lambert was coming to the 'area' somehow my brain just assumed it was MY area!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Quote Originally Posted by lloydfan4life View Post
    when I read Lambert was coming to the 'area' somehow my brain just assumed it was MY area!
    Me too.... I almost threw my labtop out the window with excitement.

Cpt. Jack should go on a world tour, starting with Chicago

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    I had the opportunity to meet him a few years ago here in Cincy. Got a mini helmet signed by him and my pic taken with him.

Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    I had the opportunity to meet him a few years ago here in Cincy. Got a mini helmet signed by him and my pic taken with him.
    lol, did you have to give up your savings to get it? I looked at some of the prices for autographs at the sess, not exactly cheap. But then again, either is Cpt. Jack's memorabilia.

Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    Lucky dog!

We need pics!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Rookie Free Agent Black n Gold Panties's Avatar
    Well not exactly "my area" either but Im willing to drive three hours each direction for Jacky! Still iffy on spending life savings on autograph though...
    You will pry my towel from my cold dead hands

Quote Originally Posted by Black n Gold Panties View Post
    Well not exactly "my area" either but Im willing to drive three hours each direction for Jacky! Still iffy on spending life savings on autograph though...
    I've already stabbed a man, and sold the house for his used jockstrap... haha

Luckily for me, my father is an avid memorabilia freak. He has everything from Mr. Rogers' autograph, to Art Rooney's used cigar. We have over 5 to 6 sections dedicated to the Steelers alone in my father's basement, a.k.a. the hall of fame.

Thread Information