Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Roethlisberger...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

Ben Roethlisberger...

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/article...4510/rawbigben

I dont know how many of you are Wrestling fans but according to this link I just posted above Ben is scheduled to host Monday night Raw next Monday October 5th in Wilkes Barre PA. This is a very very bad move in my opinion for the Steelers organization to condone this and let Ben do this in the middle of the football season. Ben had better hope he has a damn good game on Sunday night 24 hours before this and the Steelers win this game against the Chargers or this is going to cause a lot and I mean a lot of problems...This is another reason and story that makes you question where this teams head truly and really is when they are allowing Ben to do things like this in the middle of the season. Tomlin should be asked about this and called out about it tomorrow at his News Conference

Tailgate Coordinator
    If it is his day off, he should be able to do anything he feels like doing, as long he is not participating in the matches. He probably is also getting paid to do it.

I'm A "Champion"

Troys Madden, Head And Shoulders shampoo, soft drink, STOP RIGHT there, play the game your paid to play.

Come on Ben, WTF!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Wait, let me read my Tomlin bashing post to see if you were one of the ones that told me to go kill myself and then I will get back to you on your negative post. Hold the razor blades and don't load the bullets. BRB.

Tailgate Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTORKRAFT View Post
    Wait, let me read my Tomlin bashing post to see if you were one of the ones that told me to go kill myself and then I will get back to you on your negative post. Hold the razor blades and don't load the bullets. BRB.

LOL!.................

I'm A "Champion"

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life View Post
    If it is his day off, he should be able to do anything he feels like doing, as long he is not participating in the matches. He probably is also getting paid to do it.
    Well if any of you watch Raw every week you will see that these guest hosts they have been having over the last few months or so tend to get in the ring or get involved in the action in some way. They had Shaquille O Neal get in the Ring with the Big Show, they had Seth Green and Jeremy Piven the actors get in the ring and throw a punch and jump off the ropes, Freddy Prince Jr got laid out by Randy Orton, and they even had Bob Barker a few weeks ago knock somebody out. So the Steelers can let Ben host Raw but they better put a clause in the contract for it that he is absolutely positively prohibited from getting involved in the action in anyway pure and simple. That means he cant throw even a simple little punch or slap to anybody. No matter what you think of Ben he is an ego maniac and he will want to get involved in this show somehow. This is just not a good idea for the Steelers to let him do this not during the middle of the football season after he just played a game 24 hours ago too...It's a bad move period...

Rookie Free Agent steelersforever1983's Avatar
    shouldn't be doing this you should be reading the playbook. time off is during the post season.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    It is not just Ben. Some of the O-line is also showing up.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Hey, I'm good with Ben & the O-line being on W.W.E., but if Tomlin thinks he gets to visit Leno, just wait for that thread.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well if the o-line is coming too, then Ben is screwed. Who do they plan on blocking? I hope the Undertaker choke slams Ben....lol Its all fake right?.....hahahahahahahahahaha....Rest in piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Thread Information