Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Steelers are 1-2 but still have a lot of very winnable games left on the schedule

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazedby92 View Post
    I think Joey is a closet STEELER fan, nah just a

RATBIRD BANDWAGON
    It would appear that you're not really here to talk football.

Rookie Free Agent Richmond Rukus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFlaccoSaysHi View Post
    You gotta love a guy who states opinion as fact. Truly the sign of intelligence. Carry on.
    If you have a rebuttle, state your opinion. See Ironman's post from before the one you quoted. Respond if you have something to add. It seems when you have nothing to add, you like to try to take a shot at someone's intelligence. I've read your posts now for the last couple days. You're not Albert Einstein. That much is painfully obvious. You may want to refrain from commenting on others intelligence until you can display a little of your own. Not sure why you take the low ground and make yourself look like a punk when it's not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Rukus View Post
    If you have a rebuttle, state your opinion. See Ironman's post from before the one you quoted. Respond if you have something to add. It seems when you have nothing to add, you like to try to take a shot at someone's intelligence. I've read your posts now for the last couple days. You're not Albert Einstein. That much is painfully obvious. You may want to refrain from commenting on others intelligence until you can display a little of your own. Not sure why you take the low ground and make yourself look like a punk when it's not needed.
    I already stated my opinion. Read it for yourself. I think you'll see that I used words like "I think" instead of declaring my opinion was fact. There is no need to debate a person who states their opinion as fact.

My Mood
    Fight
    I just can't seem to shake how this Joe person responds to everything like he is your little brother. Start calling him "Topper" cause by his standards he is smarter,classier and has more football intellect than anyone and the list gets bigger everytime he responds.

He has to be a closet Steeler fan because he is over here so much or maybe he got kick out of his ratbird forum which I can see why they would do that IMO. BANDWAGON
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by Blazedby92 View Post
    I just can't seem to shake how this Joe person responds to everything like he is your little brother. Start calling him "Topper" cause by his standards he is smarter,classier and has more football intellect than anyone and the list gets bigger everytime he responds.

He has to be a closet Steeler fan because he is over here so much or maybe he got kick out of his ratbird forum which I can see why they would do that IMO. BANDWAGON
    I'm surprised the mods haven't reigned you in yet. Your posts are counter-productive to the football debate on this forum.

You gotta love a guy who states opinion as fact. Truly the sign of intelligence. Carry on.
    Opinion? Do you not know the history of "your" Ravens?

Grow up

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Opinion? Do you not know the history of "your" Ravens?

Grow up
    Sure do. I believe I've already stated that...pretty sure I also stated that I do not believe that length of rivalry is the sole determining factor. Keep going though. This is entertaining for me.

I'm surprised the mods haven't reigned you in yet. Your posts are counter-productive to the football debate on this forum.

This coming from the queen of counter-production.

You haven't talked football since page 1. All you've done, and I've looked at most of your posts, is criticize, and provoke. Then you deny it. Hypocrite, you're not here to debate, like I said earlier, you're here to simply **** people off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    This coming from the queen of counter-production.

You haven't talked football since page 1. All you've done, and I've looked at most of your posts, is criticize, and provoke. Then you deny it. Hypocrite, you're not here to debate, like I said earlier, you're here to simply **** people off.
    This is rich coming from you. Good stuff.

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    It's what I have been saying on here the Ravens schedule the next 3 weeks is much and I mean much tougher then the Steelers and if the Steelers are going to close the gap on the Ravens this is going to be the time to do so. The Ravens have games at New England,they host Cincy which wont be easy, and have to go to Minnesota the following week. While the Steelers host San Diego who is good but not world beaters and a team I am confident they can beat, and they go to Detroit and then host the Browns.

So its very very possible that the Ravens drop 2 out of 3 in that stretch and the Steelers win all 3 and both of them are 4-2 tied at top of the division at the end of October going into the game with the Vikings October 25th at Heinz Field. Im also not worried about the Bengals because either them or the Ravens will lose in 2 weeks when they both play each other so either way the Steelers will get help. Also, despite the win from the Bengals yesterday Im still not sold on them and I feel they will come back to reality here soon and lose a game they should win. Plus, they still have to play the Steelers again in Pittsburgh here in mid November and the Steelers will not get swept and lose to the Bengals twice.
    Well it looks like everything I wrote last week ended up coming true this week. The Ravens went down and the Steelers won just like I had it scripted for the next few weeks. Would have been nice to see the Browns shock the Bengals or at least for them to end in a tie which it came so close to doing just that. The Bengals go to the Ravens this week and I am actually rooting for the Ravens in that game which I believe they are probably going to win anyway. Cincy is due to slip and the Ravens are coming off a loss to the Pats where they will be very pissed off and want to put on a good showing at home. So a loss by the Bengals next week will put them at 3-2 and tied with the Steelers once again assuming the Steelers beat the Lions which I am going too.

Im rooting for the Ravens to win next week because they have a game as I mentioned in the post above at the Vikings in 2 weeks which they most definitely have a chance of losing. If that happens with the Bengals losing to the Ravens next week and the Ravens then losing to the Vikings the week after the Steelers,Ravens,and Bengals should all be in a 3 way tie for first place going into the last week of October at 4-2 that's assuming that Cincy beats Houston in Cincy the week after next which is not a guarantee either. But nonetheless the Steelers got a much needed win yesterday and got the help in Baltimore losing to the Pats to get them right back in the thick of things. And with the Lions and the Browns up next on the schedule and with the Ravens or Bengals guaranteed to drop a game or two the next two weeks while the Steelers most likely will win it puts them right back in the thick of things in the AFC North...

Thread Information