Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Steelers are 1-2 but still have a lot of very winnable games left on the schedule

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFlaccoSaysHi View Post
    Funny how I post a thread asking if people are in panic mode and you jump all over it. Then you go and admit that many in the fanbase are in panic mode. Also every game is winnable and loseable. Probably not a real good idea to look too far ahead.
    That's only because you're a douchebag ratbird fan who's only purpose of joining this forum is to gloat over a 3-0 start.

Go away now, Troll!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Quote Originally Posted by lloydfan4life View Post
    That's only because you're a douchebag ratbird fan who's only purpose of joining this forum is to gloat over a 3-0 start.

Go away now, Troll!
    Not really. Almost all of my posts are about the Steelers. Sorry try again.

You're related to Tim Lumber, aren't you?

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Not sure where all the hostility is coming from with you guys. I have respect for the Steelers organization and have no intentions of kicking you guys while you're down. I can understand that you've probably had your share of beligerent Ravens fans here, but I come in peace. What's wrong with a Ravens fan wanting to discuss football with their rival fanbase? This isn't war. We can be "friends" even if we root for different teams.

My Mood
    Smokin
    no just someone with no life...that has all the time in the world to look up steelers articles and post on a steelers website...actually entertaining...if you ask me...

Thanks for the sig Flea

Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post
    no just someone with no life...that has all the time in the world to look up steelers articles and post on a steelers website...actually entertaining...if you ask me...
    There is something humorous about a person with nearly 8800 posts since 2007 telling someone else they need to get a life. A bit of self realization on your part would be nice.

My Mood
    Smokin
    There is something humorous about a person with nearly 8800 posts since 2007 telling someone else they need to get a life. A bit of self realization on your part would be nice.

oh...and this coming from someone that has got 107+ posts in less that 24 hours...yeah I have been at this site for almost 3 years!!! just like the rest...you soon will be forgotten....post away!!!

Thanks for the sig Flea

Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post
    oh...and this coming from someone that has got 107+ posts in less that 24 hours...yeah I have been at this site for almost 3 years!!! just like the rest...you soon will be forgotten....post away!!!
    You seem to have trouble making points. You tell me I have no life and reference my posting on this board. I point out the hypocrisy of your post by referencing your 8800 posts since 2007. I ask you to delve into a bit of self realization and you once again reference my posting on this board. It's just not sound logic on your part.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Pitt lost 2 games in the closing minutes and only gave up an avg of 16 pts a game!
    the Defense didn't play great in the last 3+ minutes of the game.
    We found 2 ways to lose
    IT HAPPENS
    last year things went our way this year teams will be bringing their "A" game
    why??
    WE ARE THE DEFENDING CHAMPIONS OF THE NFL!!!
    The team keeps it head on straight, Defense finds ways to get to the QB, force Turnovers, we score points (kicking and CATCHING TD'S)
    WE WIN GAMES!!
    getting Troy back will help (SOON)
    LeBeau will find ways to get to the QB as he always have....
    Ben is looking good, Hines Holmes and now Wallace + Miller give him weapons plus our return game is better
    and Sepulveda is healthy, productive
    WE WILL BE FINE!!!
    as my grandaughter said:
    It's ok
    we need to calm down
    we'll go to toys r us, we'll get a toy
    things will be ok

gotta love the child's logic!
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!

http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

http://tironne.mybrute.com

Funny how I post a thread asking if people are in panic mode and you jump all over it. Then you go and admit that many in the fanbase are in panic mode. Also every game is winnable and loseable. Probably not a real good idea to look too far ahead.
    Since you are new to the board,here's a little insider info, Troyisabeast43 is always very analytical about the schedule. He has almost always been right on the button with his assessments also.
    You can help your credibility by 1) being on here for more than week. 2) trying to resist taking verbal shots at posters on here.
    I know you have been subjected to some abuse but the main reason for this is posters like "tim Lumber" who came on here to do nothing but cause trouble.
    So far the book hasn't been written on ya but you do make good points,and you have taken some unnecessary shots at others. After all this is "our" house and we will defend it and each other.

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Thread Information