Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 4 - AFC North Matchups

Bookmark and Share

Week 4 - AFC North Matchups

Looks like some tough games this week. I think we can all agree that Cincy will manhandle the terrible Browns...but look at the Pittsburgh and Baltimore opponents.

I see the the Ravens having trouble with NE. Tough place to win a road game and I think Brady will pick apart our secondary. I'd definitely take the over in that game, but I see the Pats walking away with the win.

The Steelers are also going to face a tough opponent. It's always tough for a team to travel to the opposite coast and win, but San Diego will likely put up some big passing numbers against the Steelers. Sproles will also likely be a nightmare for them. I see another high scoring game here as well, with the Chargers walking away with a win.

After next week the AFC North Standings should look like this

Cincinatti - 3-1
    Baltimore - 3-1
    Pittsburgh - 1-3
    Cleveland - 0-4

Any thoughts?

I think thats about right, however i think its a tough week to call. Bengals will slaughter browns, that for certain... Ravens NE can go both ways, so can Chargers Steelers. Honestly, i do think Steelers have a better chance to beat Chargers than Ravens to beat Pats, but who knows.. We all know what kind of football Steelers can play, and we all know what football they are actually playing right now. If i were to call it, id say both Steelers and Ravens win, but i wouldnt but money on it..
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    I think thats about right, however i think its a tough week to call. Bengals will slaughter browns, that for certain... Ravens NE can go both ways, so can Chargers Steelers. Honestly, i do think Steelers have a better chance to beat Chargers than Ravens to beat Pats, but who knows.. We all know what kind of football Steelers can play, and we all know what football they are actually playing right now. If i were to call it, id say both Steelers and Ravens win, but i wouldnt but money on it..
    Those big receivers on the Chargers are very tough to cover. Gates poses matchup problems. They can easily stretch the field on you with their wideouts. They can go across the middle with Gates...or they can throw screens to sproles all day long if they want. There really isn't much any team can do except try to keep up and score a bunch of points. I see Moss having a massive game against the Ravens. Unless they jam him at the line all day long he's going to win every jump ball battle with our undersize DB's. Reed will be gassed by the end of the game trying to cover up for our CB's getting beat.

We handled all of them fine, twice, last year. I think we can do it again even through our obvious defensive struggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    We handled all of them fine, twice, last year. I think we can do it again even through our obvious defensive struggles.
    Well last year is a different season...and actually two different teams. I think you'll see what I'm saying this week. To say the Steelers will "handle" the Chargers passing attack this coming weekend is a bit foolhardy.

Rookie Free Agent steelersforever1983's Avatar
    why even comment to a ratbird fan who just wants to troll a steeler fans board and try to start **** ya your team is winning right but what happens when they start to loose you won't be talking ****.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersforever1983 View Post
    why even comment to a ratbird fan who just wants to troll a steeler fans board and try to start **** ya your team is winning right but what happens when they start to loose you won't be talking ****.
    I think you've missed the point here. Not surprising.

Rookie Free Agent steelersforever1983's Avatar
    still a troll on the board. if i was the admin i would so ban your ***.

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Like I said I wanna see if this clown is still here in another few weeks or a month when the Ravens have a slip up or two. The schedule the next 3 weeks favors the Steelers to win the next 3 and the Ravens to lose 2 of the next 3. The Steelers will be favored in the SD,Detroit,and Browns games, while the Ravens will be underdogs and picked to lose in New England and at Minnesota. Always go where the money is...So if my math is right the week of October 19th the Steelers and the Ravens if all goes like it should will be tied a top of the division at 4-2...

Does the "so" add extra emphasis to your point? Interesting language you speak.

--- Added 9/28/2009 at 03:53 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Like I said I wanna see if this clown is still here in another few weeks or a month when the Ravens have a slip up or two. The schedule the next 3 weeks favors the Steelers to win the next 3 and the Ravens to lose 2 of the next 3. The Steelers will be favored in the SD,Detroit,and Browns games, while the Ravens will be underdogs and picked to lose in New England and at Minnesota. Always go where the money is...So if my math is right the week of October 19th the Steelers and the Ravens if all goes like it should will be tied a top of the division at 4-2...
    Yeah we all remember when you defended your point with events that haven't and may never transpire. It was humorous, no need to further spotlight your embarrassment.

Thread Information