Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomlin SUCKS

Bookmark and Share

Tomlin SUCKS

Simple as that. Yes, he won a Super Bowl, with a very talented team that he didn't assemble. He now tries to be the holy mighty that gets to do what you want to do. He set Mendenhall down to prove a point. He needs to set himself down because he will fail. He was not coaching after the Steelers got a lead, watch the game, he was taking photo opts in the first half. I have never seen a coach that far away from their team than he was. He is a joke.

Awaiting Seven...
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTORKRAFT View Post
    Simple as that. Yes, he won a Super Bowl, with a very talented team that he didn't assemble. He now tries to be the holy mighty that gets to do what you want to do. He set Mendenhall down to prove a point. He needs to set himself down because he will fail. He was not coaching after the Steelers got a lead, watch the game, he was taking photo opts in the first half. I have never seen a coach that far away from their team than he was. He is a joke.
    Wow, what great insight... NOT.

I respectfully disagree, but trust me, I am as bewildered and hurt as you are.

MOTORKRAFT, are you even a Steelers fan? Jesus dude. After everything Tomlin has done you want to call him a joke and say how terrible he is after ONE loss? Ya, it stings but come on bro...this is a stupid thread and I can't believe I'm wasting my time with this post. Unbelievable.

My Mood
    Addicted
    MotorKraft dude u are way OFF, the only fault i have with Tomlin is he tries to make sugar out of ****! untill we get a real O-Coordinator with a real game plan for the entire game not just 2 -3 drives a game, an get a real O-Line coach this is what we are gonna get week in an week out, i'm not blaming the last two loses on Ari head an that bum larry, but our O-Line coach an our O-coordinator game plans week in an week out flat out SUCKS.......

Such short-term memory is difficult to attain. Nicely done.

please kill yourself

Gold Standard
    There are probably at least 20 teams that would immediately fire their current coach to hire him if they had a chance. I think we should keep him!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

What did I say that was wrong? Nothing, Simple as that. Michael C. Smith. With all your great insight did you answer the question? I think NOT. Ironman, thank you for seeing what I see. Big T. I am a Steeler fan and Tomlin has just rode the wave. SIXBURGH, You just blamed TOMLIN. blackngold29 it's called a histroy.

He was taking photo ops.... yeahhh, you think you have an inclination of how to coach in the NFL but in all actuality you have no idea, simple as that. I wonder what you were saying last year when we were winning. While you're trying to remember please scroll up and refer to KTrain's post. I hate IDIOTS like you.

Thread Information