Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Admin!!

#1 Hater of the other 30 SteelCityMan786's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hines Ward 86
    Congrats BRC! Nice move Steelersfan, Im sure brc will use his powers wisely.
    He used his powers wisely at Steelersfever. Who said he won't do the same here.

Tha BEER Guy, Beer HEERRE
    Congrats BRC.... there were things that went down at SF I hope they dont happen here.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The things that went down on SF were out of my control. Myself and Prosdo are only mods with minimal powers, the admin has full control over the site...we were basically just the forum maintenance people.. moving threads, deleting them, editing them, and thats honestly about it.

Steelersfan, pitt23, and myself are here to make sure SA grows in the way that it should be. There will be no BS being putting up with,no trolls allowed, no spammers, no fighting...this is and will continue to be a place where everyone can feel welcome and have a good time.

My Mood
    Addicted
    That's what I'm talking about BRC! Forums should be fun, informative and make for good converstions.

Welcome man, glad to hear we have a great new admin overlookin the site. I just can't wait til this place grows and becomes great. I love talkin wit other members of the Steeler Nation! I'm here to hope to be able to make this a great Steelers site!

BuFu

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Hey I know you

Thanks bro, I appreciate it !

Tha BEER Guy, Beer HEERRE
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
    The things that went down on SF were out of my control. Myself and Prosdo are only mods with minimal powers, the admin has full control over the site...we were basically just the forum maintenance people.. moving threads, deleting them, editing them, and thats honestly about it.

Steelersfan, pitt23, and myself are here to make sure SA grows in the way that it should be. There will be no BS being putting up with,no trolls allowed, no spammers, no fighting...this is and will continue to be a place where everyone can feel welcome and have a good time.
    Like I said in the thread in the blast furnace I loved that site I was there daily and put in a lot of time and that place. I enjoyed it up until the super bowl thats when everyone jumped on the Steelers train and it turned into a hate fest. I hope this place doesnt change. You can count on me to be around.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan
    That's what I'm talking about BRC! Forums should be fun, informative and make for good converstions.
    Steelersfan nailed it right there. on any forum I want to feel welcome there. If I'm not, I pick up and move. I don't feel unwelcome at Steelersfever or here.

My Mood
    Addicted
    SF has some great members there just as they have some jerks. Any board that gets that big will have both. And you are right steel-x. Since the super bowl the jerks have gotten worse.
    I never started this site to compete with any Steelers site. I started it because I was able to do it now and have always wanted to do a Steelers forum to talk with fellow Steeler fans across the world. Besides, what better time to start one (if you're going to) than just before the season starts......lol

Well said steelersfan. Some people act like jerks almost all the time. I was about ready to call in Steelersfever to break it up or start handing out banishments to help clean things up.

Thread Information