Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Steelers facing possible 2 game deficit in division with a loss in Cincinnati Sunday

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    This is what we go through every year. The media wants the Ratbirds to be the best in the division so as soon as they win a game all of the sudden they the team to beat and the rest of us might as well just go play golf. The season will shake out as each week unfolds but we all knew this was going to happen. Make no mistake about it this game this week is big, going down 2 games in the division is not an ideal situation.

Awaiting Seven...
    The Steelers have to make a statement this week, to silence all the doubters out there who are jumping on the Ravens' bandwagon.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Kill the ratbirds..
    WE are the defending SB Champions!!
    Until we do not win in FEB or someone else does
    WE hold the TOP SPOT!!!
    We do what we always done:
    knock palmer on his A$$
    stop the run and get turnovers
    get our head on straight, buckle you chin strap and play hard nosed aggressive knock the snot out of them FOOTBALL!!!!
    Benson didn't do diddly poo last year....
    and not this year either!!!
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!

http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

http://tironne.mybrute.com

Warren, OH. It's about a hour & 45 minutes NW from the Burgh.
    I just want to see the Steelers play with a sense of urgency. It's time they start putting teams away early instead of letting them hang around and around. Nothing would be a better remedy than a face stomping of the Bungles, but yet I have this uneasy gut feeling that the Steelers will be in another dogfight which can go either way. Hopefully, I'm wrong about that but we'll see.....
    On another note: so far, the Ravens have taken care of business where the Steelers have not , that's all I can say about that, but it is a long season.

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    I think it is very possible that the Rats will be undefeated when we meet. They are very good. Can be had in the passing game, but very good else where.
    There is no way they will be undefeated all the way until the end of November it wont happen. The Ravens have found a way to win the first 2 weeks and go to 2-0 but their defense is giving up a ton of yards through the air and a lot of points. And while Flacco and the offense does look better the fact that the defense has taken a step back which I believe they have cancels one another out. They will not go undefeated though unti we see them in November. They still have games at New England, at Minnesota back to back games on the road in the division with the Bengals and Browns which is never easy, and a game with the Colts in Baltimore as well who the Ravens never seem to beat with Peyton Manning. The Ravens will drop a few of those games and the Steelers should be able to stay ahead or keep pace with them until they do meet in late November...

We need to get back to playing the smashmouth brand of football the Steelers are known for. I don't want to see Chad MuchoStinko dancing in the endzone on Sunday. Put him and Palmer down early and often and show the haters why there are 6 Lombardi's in Pittsburgh!

Starter
    the bengals are not soft ... palmer can attack the deep middle ... i would not write this game off as nothing to be worried about on the road .. this whole ohio thing is bs

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg1984 View Post
    the bengals are not soft ... palmer can attack the deep middle ... i would not write this game off as nothing to be worried about on the road .. this whole ohio thing is bs
    I agree. I hope the Steelers are taking this game more seriously than some of the fans. The people here in Cincy are pumped.

Right now I can see us getting pounded!

I personally think coach t's pattycake training camp has left us weak and not ready to rumble!

Ben is a stud and will fight to the end. Never thought I'd say this but our D looks SOFT as hell!!

This could be the week to rebound though, we need to be the bullies not the bullied!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Right now I can see us getting pounded!

I personally think coach t's pattycake training camp has left us weak and not ready to rumble!

Ben is a stud and will fight to the end. Never thought I'd say this but our D looks SOFT as hell!!

This could be the week to rebound though, we need to be the bullies not the bullied!!
    lol wut? Are you serious in thinking we're gonna get pounded by the Bengals? No chance in hell.

Thread Information