Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers facing possible 2 game deficit in division with a loss in Cincinnati Sunday

Bookmark and Share
    If you werent worried you wouldnt be using hypotheticals. Chill my man, we're gonna be alright. I'm not worried about a thing. I understand where you're coming from but hey don't even go there in the first place. The Steelers know what were doing, they've shown it in the past and thats why I have faith and or trust in what they do.

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityKid5 View Post
    If you werent worried you wouldnt be using hypotheticals. Chill my man, we're gonna be alright. I'm not worried about a thing. I understand where you're coming from but hey don't even go there in the first place. The Steelers know what were doing, they've shown it in the past and thats why I have faith and or trust in what they do.
    I honestly will not start getting worried unless they lose to the Bengals and do it in similar fashion to the way they lost to the Bears yesterday. If the defense continues to give up long drives and the secondary without Troy continues to get burned, and the offense continues to fall short in short yardage situations then yes you better start to worry a little bit. I dont care what the Bengals did yesterday or how much they have improved from last year on defense there still will be no excuses for the Steelers to not go into Cincy and win this game. If they struggle with the Bengals and lose then there is going to be major cause for concern...

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Ok I have known 43 for some time and he isn't worried....He always has these threads every year and after every game to discuss the season and what the Steelers have to do which is what a message board is for.....I always enjoy these threads and 43 always does a solid job.......

I'm not panic mode by no means since I do think yesterday was just a hiccup but at the same time the Steelers have to handle their business Sunday or they will be in a hole.....

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Ok I have known 43 for some time and he isn't worried....He always has these threads every year and after every game to discuss the season and what the Steelers have to do which is what a message board is for.....I always enjoy these threads and 43 always does a solid job.......

I'm not panic mode by no means since I do think yesterday was just a hiccup but at the same time the Steelers have to handle their business Sunday or they will be in a hole.....
    Thanks for the backup there bro appreciate it...I had the pleasure or I should say the displeasure of being in attendance at the Steelers Bears game yesterday and it was very very frustrating to walk out of Solider Field having Bears fans talk **** on you and your girlfriend and my buddy's face. I got over it pretty quickly though had a nice plane ride home this morning about 1150 and by the time we landed I was glad to be back home and started thinking about the Bengals game. I love how Bears fans were walking around town yesterday talking smack acting like they won the ****ing Super Bowl because they won one game in early September. They had their day yesterday but like I told many of them when all is said and done this season the Steelers will be going further then the Chicago Bears will be. It drives me nuts how people all of a sudden also proclaim that the Ravens are now the team to beat in this division just because they are 2-0 and in first place and had a nice win on the road over a very and I mean very overhyped and overrated Chargers team. The Ravens as far as Im concerned have not done anything this season until they knock the Steelers off something they failed to do 3 times last season in 3 chances...

Rookie Free Agent CNY_STEELER_FAN's Avatar
    Up until Clark got hurt, they seemed pretty solid ... I believe he's questionable for next week.

If he can't go, I assume Mundy will be in...

I think it is very possible that the Rats will be undefeated when we meet. They are very good. Can be had in the passing game, but very good else where.
    We're Raven Haters, Ring Takers Shame Makers
    Don't you mess with Steelers D

Miami Birthed Livin in Tampa Rep 305 All Day
    Im sure we will bounce back from the bears loss which im still getting over all in all we own the bengals and im not worried at all. The season is still young in then end we will be atop the division

My Mood
    Angry
    I don't like the pre-game feel for the Cincy game.
    The Bengals go and get a Huge win in Green Bay and the Steelers drop a bad one in Chicago.
    IMO....The favorable scenario is definately set for the Bengals.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The Bengals will also be coming in flying high after their big win which means we need to come in and set them straight. This is a game that they will be using to make a statement about their team, you can bet your last dollar on that. If we let them hang around and hang around it could very well end in disaster again.

I enjoy these threads by 43 as well, we see them every year and he always has good information and insight. He's not in panic mode right now by any means however his point is true that going down by 2 games even in Sept is not a favorable scenario for us to try and climb out of. Our schedule is not the easiest in the world this year regardless of how it looks on paper. We need to to assume that the Ratbirds will beat the Clowns so we absolutely must take care of business this week, no question.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    It drives me nuts how people all of a sudden also proclaim that the Ravens are now the team to beat in this division just because they are 2-0 and in first place and had a nice win on the road over a very and I mean very overhyped and overrated Chargers team. The Ravens as far as Im concerned have not done anything this season until they knock the Steelers off something they failed to do 3 times last season in 3 chances...
    No ****, tell me about it!
    Talked to a few Ratbird fans yesterday and they're strutting around like they've already won the Lombardi this year.
    On top of that they're calling us losers.
    I guess the rest of the season is now cancelled since the rat fans are proclaiming themselves champs.
    No wonder I hate 'em so bad.

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Thread Information