Live from Soldier Field, Chicago.
SA Gameday Thread, join us here during the game and talk about the action as it happens!
Series History: Series began in 1934
Overall: Chicago leads 19-7-1
At Pittsburgh: Chicago leads 8-6-1
At Chicago: Chicago leads 11-1
Last Regular-Season Meeting: Dec. 11, 2005 (in Pittsburgh)
Pittsburgh 21, Chicago 9
• Pittsburgh looks to improve to 2-0 on the year for the third year in a row under Head Coach Mike Tomlin. He would become the first coach in the team’s 77-year history to start 2-0 in each of his first three seasons.
• Pittsburgh looks for its first win in Chicago since the 1995 season.
• The Steelers look for their sixth win in the last seven games they have played on the road.
WR Hines Ward
• Needs one touchdown to give him 454 career points, which would move him into sixth place on the team’s all-time scoring list ahead of Norm Johnson (452 career points).
TE Heath Miller
• Needs four receiving yards to reach 2,000 for his career, becoming only the fifth tight end in team history to accomplish the feat and the first since Eric Green (1994).
• Needs four touchdowns to move into second place ahead of Eric Green (24) on the team’s all-time list for tight ends. Miller currently has 21 career touchdown receptions.
And my Who to root for Week II:
Cin v GB
Bal v SD
Cle v Den
Ind v Mia
-thanks BlacknGold29 for info!!