Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urlacher "season is over." Wrist surgery

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Urlacher "season is over." Wrist surgery

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/1...h-wrist-injury
    LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) - Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher will miss the rest of the season after undergoing surgery to repair his dislocated right wrist — a major blow for a team with high expectations.

Team spokesman Jim Christman confirmed a Chicago Tribune report Monday, saying "Brian did have surgery this morning and he is out for the remainder of the season." Urlacher had said in a text message to the newspaper that his "season is over."
    DJ Crimefighter @ Insaneradio.us

My Mood
    Chatty
    Big loss for them however all the picks Cutler had last night it doesn't really matter..Our defense is going to kill Cutler!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    Big loss for them however all the picks Cutler had last night it doesn't really matter..Our defense is going to kill Cutler!!!
    He's at home, he has something to prove, we are a much better 3-4 D that the packs which confused the hell out of Cutler.

Should be a no brainer, BUT........

My Mood
    Chatty
    True.....boy that was a good game wasn't it??? Good game also I caught the last 10 minutes of the SF vs Cardinals game too..that was soo good!

Chopper Challenge Champion SteelerNC's Avatar
    My Mood
    Bungals
    we need shut down forte and make cutler beat us

My Mood
    Fight
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    True.....boy that was a good game wasn't it??? Good game also I caught the last 10 minutes of the SF vs Cardinals game too..that was soo good!
    I think I would've rather watched paint dry, Bears and Packers game was boring.
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazedby92 View Post
    I think I would've rather watched paint dry, Bears and Packers game was boring.
    WHat? Are you crazy?? That was a pretty good game, lots of action I thought...

Cutler will be looking to rebound against the champs at home, he could have a better game. We need to pressure him and clog the run game. Do this and we'll win.

Ben and the O need to put up some points to hush the crowd...

My Mood
    saints-hater
    The Bears will definitely be a desperate football team on Sunday in Chicago for their home opener not wanting to fall to 0-2 on the season. Plus, with the Vikings having a game against the Lions and the Packers playing the Bengals this week with both of those games being at 1 o clock, and with both the Vikings and Packers probably both going to win their games and go to 2-0, the Bears will not want to drop to 0-2 this early in the season and 2 games behind both the Vikes and the Pack in that division. Im with a lot of you guys when you say if the Ben and the offense can put up points early in this game, take the crowd out of it, and take Forte out of the game and force Cutler to beat the Steelers defense with his arm the entire game the Bears will have no chance of beating the Steelers in this game...The Bears have one of the worst secondary's in the league being ranked 30th in the league in pass defense last season. So the Steelers with Ben much like last week with the Titans need to come out throwing and use the no huddle and spread offense a lot in this game especially since Urlacher will not be playing it should open things up a lot more for a guy like Heath Miller over the middle...

That's a shame that he's done for the year. I was looking forward to watching him next week.

Was he on the Chicago version of Madden?
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Thread Information