Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What about Heath Miller.....

Bookmark and Share
    Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy

What about Heath Miller.....

Everyone is looking at all the negitive side of the Steelers but not once heard about how well Miller did in the clutch doing the No Huddle game last night.

Miller went 8 for 8 with 64 yds and played fantasic. Could this be a turn around for us, that we are finally going to use Heath to fullest potential or are the experts right? "don't expext more than 40-50 passes all season"
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

My Mood
    Chatty
    Love this guy!!! He's the ultimate TE!! I pray he gets in the Pro Bowl this year and gets some freakin recognition!!!

KEEP GOING HEATH WE LOVE YOU!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Heath is everything you want in a TE and more. He's the perfect fit for this team and there is no TE in the game that is money more often than Heath is. You can dump off to him down in the flat or hit him in the seam down the middle and he's going to make the play all the time, every time.

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    Everyone is looking at all the negitive side of the Steelers but not once heard about how well Miller did in the clutch doing the No Huddle game last night.

Miller went 8 for 8 with 64 yds and played fantasic. Could this be a turn around for us, that we are finally going to use Heath to fullest potential or are the experts right? "don't expext more than 40-50 passes all season"

Heath is a ROCK ... the man is nothing but money. Extending his contract was a very, very smart thing to do.

BR7 .. your new Heath game jersey is now 1 and 0 .....
    "The most interesting man on SA ... stay thirsty my friends"

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns

Heath was worth every penny and more. He will end up having an excellent career.

Heath "All I do is catch the ball and run forward" Miller was fantastic. He was basically our third WR last night, so hopefully Limas and Wallace steps up and we can have five legit threats in the recieving game.

My Mood
    Ratbirds

Last year he had about 40-45 catches...
    I do not recall Heath EVER having 8 catches ia game, in his entire career..I believe this year he might be the leading (or 2nd leading receiver) on our team!!
    I say about 61 catches this year...PUT IT IN THE BOOKS!
    He will be Ben's outlet/dumpoff receiver, and a damn good one at that!!!
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!

http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

http://tironne.mybrute.com

Rookie Free Agent
    Miller is fantastic but he can't be expected to lead our offence alone, others have to step up. Parker didn't look happy, you could see him shaking his head after a couple of plays last night. It seems the offense can only drive forward when the adrenalin is running, when our backs are against the wall and when Big Ben foregoes the huddle. We need some clever offensive plays that the players have confidence in - there is no confidence in our running game and it shows.

Rookie Free Agent tuggysteel822's Avatar
    Miller is a great TE and I would love to see him get more balls thrown his way and allow him to make more plays.

Agreed, how can you not love Heath, especially after last night? He appears to be a pain to tackle, too.

Thread Information