Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Running game? what running game!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Running game? what running game!

Here we are again, can't run the ball to save our lives and when it comes to 3rd and short all we can expect is 4th down. This is where Russel was key for us last year. If don't fix this issue, and pronto, it's going to haunt us sooner or later.

Parker did squat, Moore was atleast adequate and friggin Mendenhall barely even touched the ball

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I'm tired of seeing the offense pissing away drives with stupid call on 3rd and short...sorry with the way Ben was slinging the pigskin tonight he should have at least threw the ball on some of those 3rd and 1s......

first game of the season so I'm not to worried about since the OL still can find their grove as a unit...important thing is Troy and getting the win......

Reppin' 724
    I woulddnt call anyone adequete...5 carries for 8 yards....in the passing game he was fine though

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Atleast on that final drive in OT they got wise and did the quick slant to Holmes for the 1st down. This situation should be a gimme on any team with any sort of running game but not us

Yeah it's still early in the season so there's time to fix it but man oh man was it ever epic failure tonight!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Wow, im completely shocked with Moore finishing the game. Granted Parker was ineffective. But they are usually stubborn about their him. Media was talking 30+ carries and he doesnt even seen the field when it counts.

hmmm, is there a RB controversy brewing?
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    willie is a ****ing bum......has always sucked *** against good defenses........ im happy this is his last season....
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Moore was the best back in the game, just like last season.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    Wow, im completely shocked with Moore finishing the game. Granted Parker was ineffective. But they are usually stubborn about their him. Media was talking 30+ carries and he doesnt even seen the field when it counts.

hmmm, is there a RB controversy brewing?
    Tomlin has showed he doesn't play favorites and if one these RB's emerges as the guy then I'm sure Tomlin will stick with him....Hey I'm not going to freak out about the running game yet......First game of the season and the Titans knew shut down the run is the first thing to do......If teams keep allowing Ward,Holmes, and Miller just to make plays all over the field during the game then that should open things for the running game....

I'm not worried yet and I'm the usual fan that freaks out all the time...just so many emotions running through me during the game.....

We got Willie "I fall down when I run" Parker. What a joke. We got Rashard " I got a spin move that gets me tackled in the back field" Mendenhall. What a joke. We got M. Moore that tries. He does good. Where is Redman? WHERE IS REDMAN?

Quote Originally Posted by MOTORKRAFT View Post
    We got Willie "I fall down when I run" Parker. What a joke. We got Rashard " I got a spin move that gets me tackled in the back field" Mendenhall. What a joke. We got M. Moore that tries. He does good. Where is Redman? WHERE IS REDMAN?
    He's on the practice squad.

Thread Information