Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Official Pitt Basketball Thread

My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    This looks too much like a typical Pitt team to me. They play pretty good all year but they won't have what it takes to win in the tourney. To play as bad as they did in the first half with a share of the Big East Title on the line just shows it.
    No, I didn't watch the game. It just seems like I have seen this type of team too match at Pitt lately. Full of talent but never playing to potential.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Very frustrating tonight to watch Pitt completely go in the tank against Marquette especially with the Big East Title on the line and even more importantly seeding in the NCCA tourney on the line as well. Pitt has gone from having a 2 seed a few weeks ago in the bag to maybe dropping all the way to a 4 or a 5 if they dont win a game here in the Big East Tournament this week. Dixon has got to shuffle this starting lineup around more. He needs to start Ramon and Sam Young over Graves and Kendall. Its ridiculous that the Panthers best shooter Ronald Ramon spends the first 6 minutes or so on the bench. Jamie Dixon has had a lot of success here and won over 100 games as Pitt coach but I just dont know if he is the right guy anymore to get Pitt over the hump. This Pitt team with all the talent it has this year better at least make it past the sweet 16. If it doesnt then Jamie Dixon should take a lot of heat for a total collapse. There will just be no excuse this year for Pitt to at least not make it to the sweet 16.

Well I wasn't shocked with last nights loss to UCLA. Just another typical PITT basketball season. Thank God Gray is gone.

My Mood
    Addicted
    And we don't make it past the sweet 16 once again....

Rookie Free Agent
    Yeah it suck we lost I thought we had a real good chance to go deep , but is anyone very angry on the disrespect of the Pitt program this March Madness , Opening Rd vs. Wright St. scheduled and they start turning to different game pretty much first half , same with VCU , if VCU didnt close the score we wouldnt of seen more of that game , and why wasnt Pitt/UCLA the main game again ? Howlund/Dixon 2-3 matchup , I think having so many games on just 1 channel needs to end they need to spread it out so many viewers can see it , sure I can buy the package from Directtv and see the games but I dont have that kind of money to throw when I need games and other things as well . I hope next yr is better for March Madness sake and Nit is waste barely publisised a a couple teams that got snubbed , a couple some know then a ton of teams noone cares about , so many things wrong its not even funny.

Waterboy
    I live outside of DC. I was very disappointed. I made myself available for every game Pitt played in the Tournament. I think I got a total of 20 minutes of viewing time. Did the people living in Pittsburgh see more of the games? I am actually thinking about getting Dish network or something so I can get the feeds for the games. I hate having to go to a bar and buy beers at $4.50 a pop just so I can watch Pitt on TV, but that is probably what I will have to do if Pitt makes it to the tournament next year.

Rookie Free Agent
    I think DirectTV might be your best bet I seen pretty much every game during the regular season( Pretty Close to Pitt I guess about 4 hrs out) and if I wasnt stupid could have bought the package to see all the games from March Madness , does Dish Network even offer that package , and is it me or is way more exciting when a mid-major advances pretty far like last year with George Mason.

Thread Information