Thread: Parking Question

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick

Parking Question

Hey Top Gun... I got your directions to Heinz Field coming from the east.. my question is do I end my journey circling the Stadium as the directions say and just find parking from there , or do I take an alternate route to park. I havent been to Heinz in about 5 years... do they still have 25 dollar parking in and around the stadium for driveups like me ?
    Blood is Freedoms Stain

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    When you enter the Stadium complex you'll be circling around it and if you continue the whole way around you'll see the actual stadium parking but we normally just do the 20-25.00 parking around the stadium area in the various parking lots and stuff. It's actually more of a pain to get out from there then I think it is if u park in the stadium since people tend to stay around tailgating more in the stadium areas than in the privately owned parking lots.

Draft Pick
    Thanx alot man,, Ima just circle the stadium and park then. No need for garages or shuttles and stuff.

Taking my son this year, his frist game. He is 10 now and its time !! WOOHOO.
    Blood is Freedoms Stain

Thread Information