1. That guy y`all have returning kicks...Logan, was it? He is ridiculous! He had me freaking out on every return. Dynamic stuff.
2. Our O-line was dramatically improved this week. It was like night & day with those guys.
3. Mendenhall is something special.
4. So is Brian Orakpo. Wow.
5. Wow at the refs. I know it's preseason..but damn. You guys got screwed on a horrible intentional grounding call and we got knocked for a weak late hit call. On top of it there were a lot of procedural issues. Wacky. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I didn't recognize the ref. New guy, maybe?
6. Your defense is the most dangerous in the League and this game reemphasized it. When the first team was out y`all were dominant (our opening drive excluded).
After that...if I were worried about anything for Pittsburgh, it'd be your depth guys on the O-Line..they were just getting run over in the second half. Not encouraging should one of your core guys go down. As for Washington, they reeeeally need to work on their kick coverage. They also need discipline..too many silly, drive-extending penalties.
Good game Pittsburgh. Fun stuff, some crazyness, some excitement. And most important no significant injuries on either side. That's always a blessing in a pre-season game. Hopefully we'll get to play one more game against each other this season, in February.