Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skins game...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel

Skins game...

Wow... im now convinced that every single one of our OL really suck! I tried to hold out, I had faith in Colon and Kemo. Was wishing for a couple of young guys to step up. Pathetic!!! All the way across the board.

Logan did well, showed instincts but mostly against #2 guys (or worse) covering kicks who will be selling ins in 2 weeks.

If Ben goes down for any period of time during the season. We will be royally screwed. Dixon isnt ready and Batch may have pulled a couple good showings out of his *** the last couple seasons but is no where near a every down QB for the NFL.

Defense even looked suspect on multiple occasions. Glad they at least held them to a FG in the first half when they got down inside the 5.

Sweed thumbs up. Woods thumbs up. Bennett thumbs down (dropped punt and horrible effort on TD pass). Ziggy thumbs up. Once again Mendenhall had 2 good carries. Barely any Redman (2 carries, maybe). Thumbs up for Colon and Davis on Parkers TD run.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Right side starters held their own, left side was OK, STARKS SUCKS! I REPEAT STARKS SUCKS! I wouldn't let him wipe my *** let alone block for my franchise QB!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Our o-line starters an our backup o-line players SUCK! but also that so called o-line coach SUCKS also...Stephan Logan did good tonight returning kicks an punts Burnett has a fumble problem,the running game looks horrible, D-Sep was the only bright spot tonight!

I was disappointed in Joe Burnett's play but it is only his second preseason game so I will let it slide for now but he needs to stop dropping the punts. It looks like Stefan Logan may take over the job as punt returner if Joe keeps dropping them. I have really high hopes for Burnett so im hoping he can deal with the fumble issues and become the returner he can be. You have to keep in mind the height difference on the TD but he certainly was not in good position.

Logan looked real good. If he makes the team he will be returning kicks with mike Wallace.

Mike Wallace looked good again tonight. Sweed looked good again except for the one drop he had.

We need Kemo and stapleton back BAD on that o line. David Johnson looked really good blocking as a fullback tonight. Keenan Lewis looked good. Impressed by ziggy. Rashard ran good and hard. Tony hills was pretty bad. Did you see Orakpo completely lift Tony's fat *** off the ground? Still I think some of the young guys looked good and our offense will look better as soon as we get ben and those starters back on the o line.
    Last edited by Big T; 08-22-2009 at 11:15 PM.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I actually thought Legursky looked ok at LG.....the Skins DL is talented people......So I thought Legursky held his own despite making his first start at LG......

Zachintosh you're right Davis and Colon made nice blocks on Parkers TD run.....Davis won't be cut anytime soon...

Logan had a very nice game on returns...He might sneak onto the roster.....maybe just as a return man?

Burnett was terrible in all phases tonight but hey he is a rookie for a reason...Ratliff made a nice pick......

I thought Urbik had a solid game and Hood added a sack......

Sweed just stop the drops and you will be fine kid.....lol

--- Added 8/22/2009 at 10:28 PM ---

I forgot to mention Matt Spaeth....I think his blocking is improving which I have been very hard on Matt in the past....To follow up on Big Ts comment about David Johnson...I agree he will make the team...He might be the best blocking TE on the roster and easily could fill Mchugh's role no problem as an H-back.....

i didnt see the game but i guess burnett struggled? well it was his first away game and he followed up a great performance with a bad one....it happens, he wont see much playing time on defense this year but the man has great form and nice feet (i did see the touchdon on the highlight) but im not worried

lol at everyone being surprised the oline sucks ***

Reppin' 724
    I'm not gonna bash the O-line too hard for last night. They were missing two "starters" and the Redskins have a pretty hoss D-line.

I has been skeptical about Legursky (espescially with B&G's man crush over him) but I thought he looked pretty solid.

Hartings is not the answer.

Obviously the coaching staff knows stuff I don't, but I am still wanting to see Colon at G.

If Legursky can keep improving at G, I would love to see him in the starting line-up eventually. Get Hartings out of there.

LT-?
    LG-Kemo
    C-Stapleton/Legursky
    RG-Colon
    RT-Starks......although I hate writing his name into any starting line-up

Right side of the line is solid, even LG was good but when you hit the tackle, Starks is a BUM! Fix LT and we are there!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Reppin' 724
    Hartings and Starks (at LT) = BUMS!

OLD SCHOOL FOOTBALL
    Get a new O-line coach that can teach our guys the proper blocking assignments and we might actually have some all pros on our roster.

Thanks to Zachintosh66 for my awesome website banner!!
    steelersal.com

Thread Information