Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74

Thread: Rashard Mendenhall

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    THE ONE AND ONLY KRAZYRIDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brick, NJ
    Posts
    50

    Rashard Mendenhall

    With all this talk about Redman everybody forgot about Mendenhall. Does anybody still have faith in this guy?

  2. #2
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Nope none at all....Issac Redman is a beast and is going to score 30 TDs and rush for 2500 yards this year....Mendenhall sucks and is a bust........



    My God why is this even a question....I'm sure some within the Nation are doubting Rashard Mendenhall but its way to early still to say if he is going to be a be a good or bad NFL RB....Remember the guy is still very young and really is still adjusting to the NFL game.......

    The offense he played in at Illinois really didn't adapt him to the NFL game.....Give the kid some time and just be patient....

  3. #3
    @CoachZach_ Zachintosh66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Toledo, Oh
    Posts
    6,993
    My Mood
    Addicted

    My Social Networks

    Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    @ Black@Gold Forever32
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

    2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)


    [ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

  4. #4
    Starter Ibleedblk&gld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Heinz Field
    Posts
    1,760
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Nope none at all....Issac Redman is a beast and is going to score 30 TDs and rush for 2500 yards this year....Mendenhall sucks and is a bust........



    My God why is this even a question....I'm sure some within the Nation are doubting Rashard Mendenhall but its way to early still to say if he is going to be a be a good or bad NFL RB....Remember the guy is still very young and really is still adjusting to the NFL game.......

    The offense he played in at Illinois really didn't adapt him to the NFL game.....Give the kid some time and just be patient....
    i agree, however, redman has been turning heads at camp...and let's face it...he has done well against our 1ST TEAM DEFENSE...mendenhall struggled against the titans 2nd team defense....

    i like mendenhall, and of course it's going to take some time, but you can't deny redman's skills he's shown so far

  5. #5
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibleedblk&gld View Post
    i agree, however, redman has been turning heads at camp...and let's face it...he has done well against our 1ST TEAM DEFENSE...mendenhall struggled against the titans 2nd team defense....

    i like mendenhall, and of course it's going to take some time, but you can't deny redman's skills he's shown so far
    I'm not saying anything against Issac Redman.....I'm rooting for the kid since he was an undrafted FA....I like to see those players make it in the NFL...Yes his first pre-season game was impressive and I like the fact he is doing well against our first string defense in the goal line drill......But still I would like to see how Redman will do in a regular season game when the bullets start flying for real.....I understand Mendenhall hasn't shown much either but Rashard Mendenhall has the over-all talent to be franchise RB while Issac Redman at best probally will be a RB that can succeed in a rotation instead of being the man.....

    I'm just not ready to bury our first round pick from 2008 for an undrafted FA......But there is chance that Redman could be a diamond in the rough but I'm not betting on it.......But I'm rooting hard for the kid......

  6. #6
    Starter Ibleedblk&gld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Heinz Field
    Posts
    1,760
    My Mood
    Addicted
    i hear ya...i just hope they keep redman around so he can see some regular season playing time...and i'm def. excited to see what mendenhall can do this season

  7. #7
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibleedblk&gld View Post
    i hear ya...i just hope they keep redman around so he can see some regular season playing time...and i'm def. excited to see what mendenhall can do this season
    I'm thinking Redman will make the team no doubt.....Especially if he keeps showing that he belongs in the NFL....One thing to consider to is Moore has been battling some nagging injuries so far in camp......Moore isn't going to be cut but still if he continues to be hampered by these nagging injuries there will be a need for another RB no doubt....Redman would make over Summers at this point in my opinion......

  8. #8
    Starter Ibleedblk&gld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Heinz Field
    Posts
    1,760
    My Mood
    Addicted
    def. agree

  9. #9
    Starter SteelCityKid5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    1,319
    Mendehall hasnt even played a full season yet.

  10. #10
    Starter Ibleedblk&gld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Heinz Field
    Posts
    1,760
    My Mood
    Addicted
    he hasn't even played half a season, lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Rashard Mendenhall
    By bleed black n gold in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 12:22 AM
  2. Rashard Mendenhall
    By jpele in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 11:51 PM
  3. Q&A: Rashard Mendenhall
    By BlackGold4vr in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 06:44 PM
  4. Rashard Mendenhall
    By darnik44 in forum Steelers Media - Graphics, Vids, & Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 01:51 PM
  5. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 03:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •