Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Isaac Redman

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Isaac Redman

This guy impressed me. Think he might B a little bus???? Sorry TG if I put this in the wrong place. it's Steelers talk but is is a vid. [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jixyYRkaC-k&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.behindthesteelcurtain.com% 2F2009%2F8%2F10%2F984113%2Fbtsc-steelers-daily-six-pack-who&feature=player_embedded[/MEDIA]

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    i got a few tweets yesterday, sounds like hes had a pretty decent camp so far...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

I checked out his highlight tape the other day, the dude is sick. Although he played at Bowie State, I've heard from the media hes having a productive camp. I'm real interested to what he will do in these upcoming preseason games.

Draft Pick
    Looks like he has some decent speed for his size. The caliber of competition looks pretty week though.

your really willing to compare this man to jerome ****ing bettis? a first round pick out of a program like notre dame, an all time great, to an undrafted rookie from bowie state who managed to gain a yard on the second team defense?

as a steelers fan the most idiotic thing you could ever say is we need to find another bus, or we need a big power back...like fat dudes that run like that are just easy to find? if we wanted to do that we would feed willie parker a **** load of cake and call it a power running game. there will never be another bus, for a man that size to be able to not only run but have tremendous vision and some of the nicest footwork in the history of ball carriers just doesnt pop up...ever.

lets compare him to gary russell....not jerome bettis
    Last edited by K Train; 08-12-2009 at 08:30 PM.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I'm curious to see Redman to but he isn't the next Jerome Bettis and really that is an unfair comparison.....Redman has an uphill battle to make the roster anyway.....Parker, Mendenhall, Moore are three RB spots already locked up......Summers and Davis will battle for the other one......I guess you could throw Redman in that battle and he could maybe beat those two out....I wouldn't bet on it....

My Mood
    Pimp
    Practice Squad player...

No Jerome Bettis...lol.

SA's Official God steelcurtain09's Avatar
    hey. he's from my neck of the woods.
    i live in bowie. i'm surprised i hadnt heard of him before.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    your really willing to compare this man to jerome ****ing bettis? a first round pick out of a program like notre dame, an all time great, to an undrafted rookie from bowie state who managed to gain a yard on the second team defense?

as a steelers fan the most idiotic thing you could ever say is we need to find another bus, or we need a big power back...like fat dudes that run like that are just easy to find? if we wanted to do that we would feed willie parker a **** load of cake and call it a power running game. there will never be another bus, for a man that size to be able to not only run but have tremendous vision and some of the nicest footwork in the history of ball carriers just doesnt pop up...ever.

lets compare him to gary russell....not jerome bettis
    Give this guy a chance during the first 2 presesason games to see if he can step up to the next level of talent and competition.
    Yes, he could be another youtube HOF, but before you go slamming him for being talentless or a warm body in camp, give him a chance.
    Yes, comparing him to Bettis is a MASSIVE leap of faith. Let's see what he's got.
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!

http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

http://tironne.mybrute.com

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    steel curtain post says it all...

hey. he's from my neck of the woods.
    i live in bowie. i'm surprised i hadnt heard of him before.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Thread Information