The Steelers might have to pay even more if they want to keep right tackle Willie Colon, who is an unrestricted free agent at the end of the season. The coaches not only think Colon, 26, was the team's best offensive lineman last season; they think he is one of the best at his position in the National Football League.

"I think Willie Colon is as good a right tackle as there is in this league," said offensive coordinator Bruce Arians.

"He's as good a run-blocking right tackle as there is in the league," said offensive line coach Larry Zierlein. "He's an excellent drive blocker and his pass protection has improved tremendously. He's a lot better pass blocker than people want to give him credit for."
Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09215...#ixzz0NBSbeGMT

Just what I've been saying all offseason. Colon is the only lineman I would actually feel bad if we lose to FA. The man has everything you want in a lineman- strength, mean attitude, never gives up, and uses all that to get over his physical shortcomings

But of course people only see his false starts/holdings and immediately think he sucks. And to anyone that thinks Arians and Zierlein don't know what they are talking about- hey, they are the professionals here

I wish kemo and starks would have colon's attitude. Both of them have better physical attributes than willie but can't seem to get it together in the mental/attitude part