Thread: News Sources?

Bookmark and Share

News Sources?

Hey guys

I was wondering what different homepages you guys are using for Training Camp news other than SA oc. I'd like to stay as updated as possible when you live over sea.

Thanks
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Waterboy
    Hey guys, I'm new to this site and I was wondering how I post a message that will show up on the home page under SA's recent topics, can anyone help me out?? Thanks!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    Hey guys

I was wondering what different homepages you guys are using for Training Camp news other than SA oc. I'd like to stay as updated as possible when you live over sea.

I usually check out www.post-gazette.com and www.tribunereview.com for all my training camp news; both of those sites have their news streamed into SA on the homepage automatically too If there is news coming out of camp both of those sites will be on top of it pretty quick.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BringBackLeeFlowers6 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new to this site and I was wondering how I post a message that will show up on the home page under SA's recent topics, can anyone help me out?? Thanks!
    Anytime you post up a new thread in the forums it will show up under the recent topics on the homepage. It's an auto-updated section of the page.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Can some one tell me what happend to Sportsbeat? i moved to North carolina recently an i was with out direct tv for about an month! any info will be greatly apperciated!

Rookie Free Agent
    I use ESPN.com and NFL.com.

Can't make it to training camp?

No worries!

Jim Wexell of SteelCityInsider.com has you covered with his Twitter page recapping the morning and afternoon practices!

Jim Wexell's Twitter page: http://twitter.com/jimwexell

Here's a promising Tweet from Day 3: "Mike Wallace just beat [Joe] Burnett by 5 yards to haul in bomb. Fastest [Wide Receiver] in team history."

Tailgate Coordinator
    Think Wallace makes this team. special teams this year for sure.

I'm A "Champion"

Wallace is my favorite draft pick this year. I think he has the potential to be huge for us on special teams and despite what some people think, I think he can have an impact in the passing game this year. I would like to see Mike as the 4th WR behind Hines, Santonio, and Limas, and for Shaun McDonald to be a reliable 5. With him and Joe Burnett on Kick Return and them battling for Punt return, I don't see how they won't be an improvement over last year. They have to be an improvement on kickoffs over Gary Russell and Carey Davis right?

Rookie Free Agent
    Wallace has the best chance by far

Thread Information