Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are we going to sign hood and urbik?

Bookmark and Share

Are we going to sign hood and urbik?

Seems like they've sighned everyone else.........

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    1st round picks generally don't get signed until closer to the start of camp, even up to the last hours before so I wouldn't worry about it yet. We haven't heard anything as far as an impass or any problems in contract talks to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    1st round picks generally don't get signed until closer to the start of camp, even up to the last hours before so I wouldn't worry about it yet. We haven't heard anything as far as an impass or any problems in contract talks to this point.

Yea, I always get a little ancy this time of yr.Ive seen film on hood and he seems like he would fit right in for the steelers.

Gold Standard
    I believe the Starks contract had something to do with it. They have another million more in salary cap to negotiate with because of it. I would look for something soon on these guys with the Starks deal out of the way.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

The Steelers are actually way ahead of schedule in signing the rookie class. They are actually on pace to get all if their rookies signed the fastest they ever have...the goal is to sign them all before the start if training camp, especially to avoid holdouts. With over a month left before the start of training camp, I like their chances in signing Urbik and Hood before the start of camp. I hope we can do it soon so we can focus on Heath Miller, Casey Hampton, and the rest of next years potential free agents. Number 7 is going to be sweet.

Theyll get this done in early july/right before training camp... no worries here

Quote Originally Posted by steeler875 View Post
    Yea, I always get a little ancy this time of yr.Ive seen film on hood and he seems like he would fit right in for the steelers.
    his film should prove hes a terrible fit...not sure what your watching.

they will both be signed before camp....who cares though, they will both be bums, the picks that are gonna contribute are already signed

The Steelers signed third-round draft pick Kraig Urbik, a guard. The deal is for three years. Financial terms were not released. The 6-foot-5, 328-pound former Wisconsin star was the 79th pick overall. The Steelers obtained the pick as part of a draft day trade with the Denver Broncos.

The team's only remaining unsigned pick is first-round pick Ziggy Hood
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Just heard on sirius about Urbik being signed,,,,,,,I know this makes K-mans day

at least were only stuck with him for 3 years

Thread Information