Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steelers fan sends Keith Bulluck a terrible towel...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    texans-hater

Steelers fan sends Keith Bulluck a terrible towel...

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcsouth/...ble-Towel.html

Great article here and Bulluck deserves every damn bit of this after what he did to the Terrible Towel after the Titans beat the Steelers back in December 6 months ago Keep running your mouth there Keith about how you're going to win on opening night and giving the Steelers bulletin board material. Maybe you can throw over some more guard rails like you did after the Ravens beat you in the playoffs....Guess what Keith?? There is more to come on September 10th here douchebag for the opener...
    Last edited by Troyisabeast_43; 06-19-2009 at 06:48 PM.

"The note he held up read: "The Steelers Nation would like to present you with our new Terrible Towel. Hang this up in your locker room. Sincerely, the Black and Gold. P.S. Hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl." "

That was the best part of the article. LOL! I so hope they crush the Titans. A simple win will be nice, but a crushing defeat for the Titans would be awesome!

Lendale white has not passed on many sandwiches. He hasn't passed much on any kind of food!

My Mood
    Chatty
    And who won the Super Bowl this year?????? Titans and their fans think that the win against us last year was the chit and i'm not sure why???? Didn't see them in Superbowl this year.....just don't get it....What's the big deal anyway?

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Quote Originally Posted by Bombhunter View Post
    "The note he held up read: "The Steelers Nation would like to present you with our new Terrible Towel. Hang this up in your locker room. Sincerely, the Black and Gold. P.S. Hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl." "

That was the best part of the article. LOL! I so hope they crush the Titans. A simple win will be nice, but a crushing defeat for the Titans would be awesome!

Love it,,,,,,,hope they all keep braggng,it just pumps our players up even more

Starter
    looking forward to Lendale taking a beating week 1

I'll be at the game to watch in person as our beloved Black & Gold kick their asses on opening night!!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

My Mood
    Addicted
    Yo that was Priceless!! Could you imagine the look on Keiths face when he opened it up an it was an 6X championship Terrible Towel stairing him in the faceThat was Classic, Way to go to who ever sent that

I wanted revenge on the Titans ever since KB did that to the towel. I had hoped we would face them in the playoffs and turned bulluck into ground beef and tackle Fisher "accidentally" on the sidelines. Can't wait for the start of the season.

Probably not exactly something the Rooneys would approve of, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that was funny. I though the whole mess would be forgotten about for the opening game... apparently not.

Thread Information