Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dead Wing Fans

Tailgate Coordinator
    Pens fans did not stand and cheer just because we didn't have a chance to win. We most definatley could have won last year, but didn't. Andf the trophy was given to NE on the field not in there locker room.

My Mood
    Clowns
    The fact that the Penguins beat the Red Wings 2 games in a row in games 6 and 7 when the Wings had 2 chances to win 1 game in order to win the Cup including a Game 7 at home and failed to get the job done. I didnt hear anybody using injuries as excuses on here when Datsyuk came back and played well in Game 5. All the Wings fans thought with Datsyuk back coming off a dominating 5-0 win in game 5 and 2 three day layoffs in between Games 6 and 7 there was no way the Wings would lose this series. Dont worry though had the Wings won their fans would have said "Oh see we still beat the Penguins even though guys were injured for a lot of the series" But now since the Wings lost you use the injuries as an excuse. You cant have it both ways. Was Hossa injured?? Was Zetterberg or Franzen injured?? Where were both of them in Games 6 and 7?? Where was Datsyuk in Games 6 and 7 I thought the 3 day rests between games was suppose to help him and the Wings get healthy and win??

The Wings fans and players acted like the Penguins didnt play any playoff games or series before they played the Wings and the Wings were the only team that played games in the playoffs. Gonchar wasnt 100 percent either the entire series seeing that he was still hurt from the hit Ovechkin put on him. The bottom line is and Ill say it again like I said at the start of this post the Wings had 2 chances to win 1 game to win the Cup injuries or no injuries and failed to get the job done. If the Red Wings "depth" was so great like everybody was saying at the start of this series they would have found a way to overcome everything and beat the Penguins and they didnt. The Penguins wanted it more,they were more hungrier, and they took it right from the Wings in their own building in Game 7 with the Cup on the line.

The Red Wings fans booed, so what. Joe Louis Arena just sells too much Haterade.

BuFu

Tailgate Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    The fact that the Penguins beat the Red Wings 2 games in a row in games 6 and 7 when the Wings had 2 chances to win 1 game in order to win the Cup including a Game 7 at home and failed to get the job done. I didnt hear anybody using injuries as excuses on here when Datsyuk came back and played well in Game 5. All the Wings fans thought with Datsyuk back coming off a dominating 5-0 win in game 5 and 2 three day layoffs in between Games 6 and 7 there was no way the Wings would lose this series. Dont worry though had the Wings won their fans would have said "Oh see we still beat the Penguins even though guys were injured for a lot of the series" But now since the Wings lost you use the injuries as an excuse. You cant have it both ways. Was Hossa injured?? Was Zetterberg or Franzen injured?? Where were both of them in Games 6 and 7?? Where was Datsyuk in Games 6 and 7 I thought the 3 day rests between games was suppose to help him and the Wings get healthy and win??

The Wings fans and players acted like the Penguins didnt play any playoff games or series before they played the Wings and the Wings were the only team that played games in the playoffs. Gonchar wasnt 100 percent either the entire series seeing that he was still hurt from the hit Ovechkin put on him. The bottom line is and Ill say it again like I said at the start of this post the Wings had 2 chances to win 1 game to win the Cup injuries or no injuries and failed to get the job done. If the Red Wings "depth" was so great like everybody was saying at the start of this series they would have found a way to overcome everything and beat the Penguins and they didnt. The Penguins wanted it more,they were more hungrier, and they took it right from the Wings in their own building in Game 7 with the Cup on the line.

Well said!

I'm A "Champion"

Thread Information