Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: PENS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stanley Cup Champs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lloydfan4life View Post
    yeah, but we're nowhere near done yet.
    Until the "Pursuit of the Almighty Dollar" decimates the team, like what happens in all professional sports... Not a chance this team stays together for any length of time. Malkin is going to get tired of living in Cindy's shadow and is going to want out....

Tailgate Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombhunter View Post
    Nah...your team just got to #3...mine has had it for awhile now...GO DEVILS!

Devils?! Pffffffffffft!

I'm A "Champion"

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Until the "Pursuit of the Almighty Dollar" decimates the team, like what happens in all professional sports... Not a chance this team stays together for any length of time. Malkin is going to get tired of living in Cindy's shadow and is going to want out....
    I'm pretty sure Malkin is already locked up for some time....Along with Marc-Andre, Sid, Staal....But nice try anyway at lame *** smack talk....lol

The Cup in the Southside

I am so jealous I'm not there to enjoy the fun!

This is too cool!

http://www.wpxi.com/video/19742496/index.html

--- Added 6/14/2009 at 08:12 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Malkin is already locked up for some time....Along with Marc-Andre, Sid, Staal....But nice try anyway at lame *** smack talk....lol
    Malkin signed a 5 year deal this year, Orpik a 6 year, MAF 7 year, Stahl just signed a 4 year extension......the core of this team is locked up, and they have shown a great ability to plug in the holes. With their success and new home plus the great fans support it will be easy for them to get players to come to Pittsburgh. The Caps and Flyers will be better than the Devils for the next few years.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    I am so jealous I'm not there to enjoy the fun!

This is too cool!

http://www.wpxi.com/video/19742496/index.html

--- Added 6/14/2009 at 08:12 PM ---

Malkin signed a 5 year deal this year, Orpik a 6 year, MAF 7 year, Stahl just signed a 4 year extension......the core of this team is locked up, and they have shown a great ability to plug in the holes. With their success and new home plus the great fans support it will be easy for them to get players to come to Pittsburgh. The Caps and Flyers will be better than the Devils for the next few years.
    That is what I thought and thanks for posting that all the key young players on the Pens have been locked up.....The Pens are in prime shape to win 2 or 3 more Cups......I'm not saying they will win that many but they are in position to do so..........

and right now Hossa certainly isn't regretting his decision to chase the 'almighty dollar', huh?

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

"When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

I can't get video at work.

Nevermind.... for some reason I'm getting it!
    Thanks for the link Larry!!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    WTG Pens
    I spent the weekend in Da Burgh watching the pirates take 2 of 3 from the tigers. Pretty ****** I had to be back in Indiana for class today thou would have loved to be at the parade. Did get a nice hat friday and a great Honus Wagner statue on saturday.
    FYI I don't think theirs a bad seat in PnC. Plus go to pirates site get free ticket and can buy xtras for 10 bucks
    DJ Crimefighter @ Insaneradio.us

How is he living in his shadow when he won the Conn Smythe Trophy?? As already mentioned the core group is signed for a number of years ,plus some of the other so called role players. Take for example Brooks Orpik ,who just signed for less money to stay here...maybe, just maybe this is a " true team". Sure there will be some that will go for the money, Malone, Hossa for example but Shero has a way of finding good players to fit into the missing spots...CONGRATS PENS !! your no longer the "Boys of Winter" your now the "Men from Stixburgh"!!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Thread Information