i didn't see it posted so bah if it has lol.....good move, taylor ****ing sucks, he's just a contract type of player, mcfadden will do better....which isn't saying much cause i'd probably do better then taylor has this year

At least one of the Steelers' lineup changes alluded to by coach Bill Cowher this week may come as a surprise.

Ike Taylor, signed in September to a five-year, $22.5 million contract, was told he probably will not start at left cornerback when the Steelers play New Orleans in Heinz Field Sunday.

"That's how it is," Taylor said with a shrug. "I've got to work my way up, plain and simple."

Second-year man Bryant McFadden is next on the depth chart and likely would start in Taylor's place.

"I feel every week is an opportunity for me," said McFadden, who started two games this season at right cornerback for an injured Deshea Townsend. "Whenever my number's needed to be called, I always want to go out and play football and stay around the ball and try to be consistent."

Taylor, who received a $6.4 million signing bonus when he signed his new deal this year, often has been assigned to the opponent's best receiver this season. That's what he was doing Sunday when he covered Denver's Javon Walker. He shut down other receivers but Walker caught six passes for 134 yards including twin 10-yard touchdowns on fade patterns, which are basically lob passes in the end zone.

"It's a tough business, if that's how it is," McFadden said of a Taylor demotion. "For me, I'm just going in and doing what I usually do week-in and week-out and whatever happens on Sunday, be ready."
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06312/736757-66.stm