Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cowher Update !!

Cowher Update !!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

All i can say is,,,,,,,

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    I don't get why everyone is complaining about Cowher wooting for Carolina. Grant it, He was the head coach for us at one time but he no longer is. Him and his family all now reside in Carolina and his children has been attending school there long before Cowher even left Pittsburgh. So naturally, I expect he going to cheer for them.
    But my question is.....

How come we don't hear nothing about Big Ben not attending the Pens game on Thursday but had court side seats to the Cleveland Cavaliers? Ben still plays for us and no one saids nothing about that. He even went on TV with Cleveland reporters and said that he would always woot for the Cavs and that he has always been a Big fan of the Cavaliers. And that's okay!

Grant it that he did also go on to say, "that the Cavs will be the only thing about Cleveland he would woot for so don't expect him to like anything else".

Ben, being from Ohio can woot of an Ohio team, but Cowher being from Carolina get grief for wooting for a Carolina team. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. What makes Ben any better?
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

OLD SCHOOL FOOTBALL
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    I don't get why everyone is complaining about Cowher wooting for Carolina. Grant it, He was the head coach for us at one time but he no longer is. Him and his family all now reside in Carolina and his children has been attending school there long before Cowher even left Pittsburgh. So naturally, I expect he going to cheer for them.
    But my question is.....

How come we don't hear nothing about Big Ben not attending the Pens game on Thursday but had court side seats to the Cleveland Cavaliers? Ben still plays for us and no one saids nothing about that. He even went on TV with Cleveland reporters and said that he would always woot for the Cavs and that he has always been a Big fan of the Cavaliers. And that's okay!

Grant it that he did also go on to say, "that the Cavs will be the only thing about Cleveland he would woot for so don't expect him to like anything else".

Ben, being from Ohio can woot of an Ohio team, but Cowher being from Carolina get grief for wooting for a Carolina team. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. What makes Ben any better?

Awaiting Seven...
    Last time I checked this is America, and everyone can root for whatever team they want. People need to let the Cowher thing go.. Seriously. I will always remember him for being a Super Bowl winning head coach, not for being fan of the Carolina Hurricanes.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael C. Smith View Post
    Last time I checked this is America, and everyone can root for whatever team they want. People need to let the Cowher thing go.. Seriously. I will always remember him for being a Super Bowl winning head coach, not for being fan of the Carolina Hurricanes.
    Exactly!!!

I love and respect Cowher and always will. He's always been a faithful Steelers coach but he DOES have a life outside of Pittsburgh........

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    But my question is.....

Ben lived in Ohio most of his life.....lol Plus last time I checked Pittsburgh doesn't have an NBA team....lol Really Capt. I can't believe you posted this....

Cowher isn't from Carolina and was born in Pittsburgh...lol I know Cowher attended NC State and his wife is from Carolina in which the Cowhers have lived there since 2006.....But he isn't from Carolina and that is a false statement.....Plus since the Canes were playing the Pens its not that hard to figure out why some Pittsburgh fans had a hard time with Cowher rooting for the Canes against one of Pittsburgh own teams.....

The fact Pittsburgh doesn't have a NBA team is why most Pittsburgh fans careless if Ben roots for a Cleveland team or not....The fact Ben spent most of his in Ohio is another......It has nothing to do with Ben being better....lol

Personally I could careless who Cowher roots for and I really could careless if Cowher died or lived....He doesn't matter to me anymore....lol **** Bill Cowher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Added 5/30/2009 at 01:32 PM ---

But my question is.....

For the record Capt....Ben has attended Pens games this year.....I saw him on TV at the game against the Canes in Pittsburgh....lol
    Last edited by Black@Gold Forever32; 05-30-2009 at 03:58 PM.

First off it's a joke. It don't bother me one way or the other,I wish him well in whatever he does.That is until he becomes coach of another NFL team ,than he is dead to me and will be disliked,lol

He was born and raised in the 'burg. He claims to be a Pens fan from when they were the Hornets. Now since he lives there he gonna be a 'canes fan.Kinda two faced, better yet a bandwagon fan.
    IMHO if I would move to another town that has any other team that would be playing a Pittsburgh team, I would not become a fan of the"hometown" team, I would stick to my roots,hence the name "BnG Bleeder".

Far asa Ben is concerned he is rooting for his hometown team in the Cavs. He has been at the Pens games and wil probaly be at one if not all of the home games.
    Last edited by BlacknGold Bleeder; 05-31-2009 at 12:31 AM.

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    remember the fuss when Lebron went to the Indians/Yankees game with a NY hat on
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    I said what I did because "So what! who cares what Cowher does or who he woots for," I'm just tired of hearing it."
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Thread Information