View Poll Results: Who do you think kraig urbik will ultimately replace on the o line

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • colon

5 15.63%
  • hartwig

2 6.25%
  • stapleton

22 68.75%
  • komoetu

2 6.25%
  • he will start at right tackle

1 3.13%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's Better and More Likely to Start?

Bookmark and Share
    Waterboy

Who's Better and More Likely to Start?

I think there will be many changes on the offensive line next year what is your opnion of who you think urbik will replace chris komeatu willie colon or stapleton but i think stapleton will replace hartwig.
    i ultimately think the steelers offensive line for 2009 will look like this

center
    starks komo stapleton urbik foster-or tony hills both unproven players

who also do you think will be our third string wide receiver

so far its a competion between sweed, wallace, and mcdonald but i think common sense says wallace if he has good work ethic

McDonald or Sweed
    I'm your Huckleberry

My Mood
    Impatient
    Sweed will be the third reciever this year, and I would like to see Stapleton get a chance at center, if Urbik can start this year

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Foster probably won't make the roster and if he does he might be better off switching to OG...Tony Hills I doubt will unseat Willie Colon at RT.....I also seriously doubt that Stapleton will beat out Hartwig at center....The OL did start to get into more sync with each other the more they played together and that is a big reason why most of the OL was brought back intact......I do think Urbik has a shot to beat out Stapleton at RG but its not written in stone that he will....

Waterboy
    wat! how can u say foster wont make the cut. we need as much o line bodies as possible n as far as i see it anything is better than we wat we have right now lol. foster could switch to a guard but we still have a major gap at right tackle at willie colon is too slow to perform agaisnt speed rushers and block on a sweep toss

foster will absolutely not make the team, i think it would be surprising if he made the practice sqaud. you say we need as many bodies as we can get but thats idiotic when they all suck, you dont want a bunch of big bum *** bodies.

hills could beat out colon at RT, i think he makes a serious push for that job which would leave RG open to urbik, stapleton, and colon.

tomlin loves stapleton at center, so if its not his job this year, it probably will be next year

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    foster will absolutely not make the team, i think it would be surprising if he made the practice sqaud. you say we need as many bodies as we can get but thats idiotic when they all suck, you dont want a bunch of big bum *** bodies.

hills could beat out colon at RT, i think he makes a serious push for that job which would leave RG open to urbik, stapleton, and colon.

tomlin loves stapleton at center, so if its not his job this year, it probably will be next year
    i dissagree on foster agree especially on the big bum bodies part lmao have u seen ramon foster play? hes lik a poor mans shawn andrews, defintely one of the greatest sleepers in the draft

yeah and jason cappizzi is a poor mans jon runyan....hes still ****ing sucks. just cause they look the part doesnt mean they can play it. foster wont have a place on this team, he might be a viable backup at guard in a few years but hes not what were looking for.

and kraig urbik is far from a lock to ever play for us, he will be on the team for a few years but i look at him and see him playing a trai essex bum role, or a cameron stephenson bum role....or some of those other sweet hits weve had on the line in recent years

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    yeah and jason cappizzi is a poor mans jon runyan....hes still ****ing sucks. just cause they look the part doesnt mean they can play it. foster wont have a place on this team, he might be a viable backup at guard in a few years but hes not what were looking for.

and kraig urbik is far from a lock to ever play for us, he will be on the team for a few years but i look at him and see him playing a trai essex bum role, or a cameron stephenson bum role....or some of those other sweet hits weve had on the line in recent years
    lol if u say so

dude i promise you that urbik is awful, hes basically what kemoeatu is, only white and he doesnt finish blocks, at least kemo wants to kill defenders on every play even though he sucks. urbik doesnt even give us anger issues to work with

Thread Information